Windows 10: Image converter !

Discus and support Image converter ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can someone explain what a "Image converter" actually does ? I have been taking photos using the best possible settings on my camera. I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Image converter !

Hi, can someone explain what a "Image converter" actually does ? I have been taking photos using the best possible settings on my camera. I then download and use on PowerPoint presentations or send by email to friends etc. I have been using a Image converter out of the Microsoft store which seems to work OK. Most of my photos are about 7 to 10 Mb in size and the converter reduces them down to about 2/3 Mb. When I compare them I can't see any difference in quality so how does it manage to do that ? Does the converter actually compress the image ? I am a little confused ! I guess the question I

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jun 11, 2021

2. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 11, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Pech_096 Win User

Image converter !

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Image converter ! b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Image converter !

1. Image converter ! - Similar Threads - Image converter

2. How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?: Hi. Suppose there's a picture, a diagram, with some text inside it, like this one:Then, if there's a typo or a need to translate it into another language.Instead of manually deleting and covering all the text with its background and retyping it again, is there any way to edit...
  3. How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?: Hi. Suppose there's a picture, a diagram, with some text inside it, like this one:Then, if there's a typo or a need to translate it into another language.Instead of manually deleting and covering all the text with its background and retyping it again, is there any way to edit...
  4. Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :: i need help. i messed around with the order of my SATA cables in my pc when it was off, turned it back on this morning and my art file turned into an internet shortcut.please i cannot lose this file it means a lot to...
  5. Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :

Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :: i need help. i messed around with the order of my SATA cables in my pc when it was off, turned it back on this morning and my art file turned into an internet shortcut.please i cannot lose this file it means a lot to...
  6. Folder with photos converted to internet shortcut, how I do I recover all my images :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I bulk convert heic images to png with photos app on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I bulk convert heic images to png with photos app on Windows 11?: Recently switched from a MacBook Pro to a Windows 11 laptop. The overall experience with Win11 is great. However, there is a minor issue I need some assistance from Microsoft community.I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max and it is easy to open and convert heic images to png on my Mac...
  8. Can I bulk convert heic images to png with photos app on Windows 11?

Can I bulk convert heic images to png with photos app on Windows 11?: Recently switched from a MacBook Pro to a Windows 11 laptop. The overall experience with Win11 is great. However, there is a minor issue I need some assistance from Microsoft community.I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max and it is easy to open and convert heic images to png on my Mac...
  9. How can I convert heic images to png on a Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I convert heic images to png on a Windows 10 laptop?: Hi folks,I need some help for this matter. Currently, I am polishing my personal website and need to edit and upload a dozen of images taken from my iPhone 15 Pro. They are with a .heic extension I don't know.Unfortunately, the website builder Dreamweaver does not support...
  10. How can I convert heic images to png on a Windows 10 laptop?

How can I convert heic images to png on a Windows 10 laptop?: Hi folks,I need some help for this matter. Currently, I am polishing my personal website and need to edit and upload a dozen of images taken from my iPhone 15 Pro. They are with a .heic extension I don't know.Unfortunately, the website builder Dreamweaver does not support...