Windows 10: IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING

Discus and support IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Noone seems to grasp what I mean. Every time I load an image to print Windows pushes the image forward in the print display box this chops the edges of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chrischarles3, May 29, 2023.

1. IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING

Noone seems to grasp what I mean. Every time I load an image to print Windows pushes the image forward in the print display box this chops the edges of certain images resulting in a differrent display ie part of the original content of the image does not show in the display box For example a full umbrella to the left of the image is cut to 2/3 of its width so if a customer buys from what they see in the file on Ebay the print will not show the full umbrella as is seen on Ebay no matter if I try and print A4 or A3 It is in effect cropping the image removing details which are in the image

:)

chrischarles3, May 29, 2023

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 29, 2023
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    Unable to print images error: the codec may not be supported.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There are instances where certain file types may not be compatible with the printer.
    However, to get a better clarity on the issue, I would require some information.

• What is the file format that you are trying to print?
    • What is the make and model of the printer?
    • Are you able to print any other images or documents?
    • Are you trying to print the files directly from the website or do you have the files saved on the computer?

In the mean time I suggest you to refer this article
    Fix printer problems
    and check with the issue.

Please provide the above information and we will be able to provide steps which might help you.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, May 29, 2023
  4. Kreij Win User

IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING

Identical File Finder

@Ford
    I don't think that step #3 is even needed. The probabiliy of two MD5 hashes from differing files colliding is what, 2^-128 ?
    Even if your were hashing a million files the odds of a hash collision on differing files is astronomically small.

Kreij, May 29, 2023
Thema:

IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING

1. IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING - Similar Threads - IMAGE FILE BEING

2. What to do when computer is locked because of identity theft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What to do when computer is locked because of identity theft: My computer is locked and a security message that says ip address was used without consent.How do I handle this issue?<Changed to a question>***moved from Outlook/Windows/New Outlook for Windows/For home***...
  3. Dark videos when reproducing MKV files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark videos when reproducing MKV files: Hi. ASUS Vivobook PRO, IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, IntelR HD Graphics 630. Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2 Build 22621.2428. Drivers up-to-date. When I try to watch MKV videos on VLC, they look much darker than they should be. Not an application issue because I tried...
  4. Dark videos when reproducing MKV files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark videos when reproducing MKV files: Hi. ASUS Vivobook PRO, IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, IntelR HD Graphics 630. Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2 Build 22621.2428. Drivers up-to-date. When I try to watch MKV videos on VLC, they look much darker than they should be. Not an application issue because I tried...
  5. IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IMAGE FILE NOT BEING REPRODUCED IDENTICALLY BECAUSE OF WINDOWS WHEN PRINTING: Noone seems to grasp what I mean. Every time I load an image to print Windows pushes the image forward in the print display box this chops the edges of certain images resulting in a differrent display ie part of the original content of the image does not show in the display...
  6. Windows Crashes reproducable when I try to print from a specific program; page fault in...

Windows Crashes reproducable when I try to print from a specific program; page fault in...: When I try to print a page from a specific program for doctors, it crashes reproducable with a blue screen. The error message is: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAFehlerursache: win32kfull.sysI can send a dump file for my problem. I would be glad to get some help.RegardsStefan...
  7. Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11: Problem on Windows 11 and/or Microsoft Teams I use Microsoft Teams at work and my team keep videos of working meetings in one specific folder in Teams. After I installed Windows 11, I can't reproduce the audio of these videos anymore. The videos even don"t start on Teams, but...
  8. Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11

Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11: Problem on Windows 11 and/or Microsoft Teams I use Microsoft Teams at work and my team keep videos of working meetings in one specific folder in Teams. After I installed Windows 11, I can't reproduce the audio of these videos anymore. The videos even don"t start on Teams, but...
  9. Being asked to prove my identity.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Being asked to prove my identity.: Anyone else having the same problem as I seem to have, on a daily basis now I'm being tested for my identity, I have now spotted the reason, it's my VPN sending a suspicious warning to Microsoft security, no problem for me there, because it proves they're on the ball, do I...
  10. How to collate when printing images from File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to collate when printing images from File Explorer?: I scanned in some images of a document, fiddled around with them a little, and then went to print the images off again. However, I can't find an option to collate them when doing so. I'm just going to paste them into PowerPoint and print from there for now, but is there any...