Windows 10: Image files renamed

Discus and support Image files renamed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All the image files within folders have become renamed - so image 1 has image 2’s title and details, image 2 has image 3’s title and details, etc all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SlurryBI, May 14, 2020.

1. SlurryBI Win User

Image files renamed

All the image files within folders have become renamed - so image 1 has image 2’s title and details, image 2 has image 3’s title and details, etc all the way through the folder with the last file having the first file’s details. I don’t know how I caused this, but I need advice to reset it please.

:)

SlurryBI, May 14, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 14, 2020
  3. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 14, 2020
  4. amd5750m Win User

Image files renamed

rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Image files renamed

1. Image files renamed - Similar Threads - Image files renamed

2. Can't delete, rename or move a specific image file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete, rename or move a specific image file.: Hello there,I was deleting some files from my Downloads folder today and came across a file that can't be deleted, renamed or moved. When trying to perform any of these actions, nothing happens.When checking the file properties, I noticed something weird: the file location...
  3. Can't delete, rename or move a specific image file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete, rename or move a specific image file.: Hello there,I was deleting some files from my Downloads folder today and came across a file that can't be deleted, renamed or moved. When trying to perform any of these actions, nothing happens.When checking the file properties, I noticed something weird: the file location...
  4. Can't delete, rename or move a specific image file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Renaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Renaming: Is there a way to change the automatic 1 at the end each each file with the same name? My company would like me to rename files for them. I need to name pictures the same name at the same time. I know that I can batch rename them but it always ends with a 1, 2, 3 etc... I...
  6. File Renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Renaming: Is there a way to change the automatic 1 at the end each each file with the same name? My company would like me to rename files for them. I need to name pictures the same name at the same time. I know that I can batch rename them but it always ends with a 1, 2, 3 etc... I...
  7. File renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File renaming: when i try to change a movie file name in windows 11 it plays video. When I right click to rename https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-renaming/a20da827-42c9-49eb-b5af-85946e1f9808
  8. Renaming files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming files: I am looking for a program or application that I can use to rename a large number of files in batch mode. I have 5 folders, each containing about 800 .tif files. The file names consist of a few letters followed by a 3 digit number. I need to combine them all into one folder...
  9. Rename Macrium Image File?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Rename Macrium Image File?: I was recently trying out Macrium Free 7.2 and a couple of questions came up. I created a disk image and left the settings at defaults. There was the part of the process where you direct the file to the destination folder, and this is where there was a warning to NOT change...
  10. Renaming a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Renaming a file: Just had a "bios" update on HP computer and now I cannot rename a file without getting the message " Don't have permission to save in this locatin. Contact the administrator to obtain permission. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR AND ONLY USER! How is this fixed … please?...