Windows 10: Image Format Situation

Discus and support Image Format Situation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know if I should attribute this to the computer or the browser or just the company, but some images save as webp, jfif, or jpeg and so on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonCitron, Jul 23, 2019.

1. DonCitron Win User

Image Format Situation

I don't know if I should attribute this to the computer or the browser or just the company, but some images save as webp, jfif, or jpeg and so on despite the fact that they're clearly another format. Some help would be appreciated, but this may just be me being paranoid.

:)

DonCitron, Jul 23, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Image Format Situation

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Image Format Situation

1. Image Format Situation - Similar Threads - Image Format Situation

2. user10001 situation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user10001 situation: I tried to free up some space for some games on steam then deleted my whole windows files by accident, which restarted my computer and it wouldn't let me log back into my account, i then watched a yt video and rebooted my laptop, Local option to keep my files and once it was...
  3. user10001 situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user10001 situation: I tried to free up some space for some games on steam then deleted my whole windows files by accident, which restarted my computer and it wouldn't let me log back into my account, i then watched a yt video and rebooted my laptop, Local option to keep my files and once it was...
  4. the situation in Ukraine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  5. the situation in Ukraine

the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  6. An interesting situation....

An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  7. An interesting situation....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  8. Bad situation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bad situation: !'m Richard Nadeau' french speaker , and inside one free game with optional buy on microsoft store : operation new earth. i spent over 100 $ in bonus and MOBB team attack only the weak person. The MOBB team decide if your right or not. The abuse comming from this team are to...
  9. Password situation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password situation: Hello everyone, A good friend of my aunt committed suicide a few months ago. My aunt has his pc with Windows 10 installed on it now. She wonders if there is any way she can get into the pc. The problem is that she doesn't know the password to his pc. I know it's a shot in...
  10. Windows 10 "Format Recovery Image"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 "Format Recovery Image": Is it safe to run "Format Recovery Image" in Windows 10 to resolve running out of space issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-format-recovery-image/ea200216-ead6-455e-8a63-085c058d65d9"