Windows 10: Image icon changed to irfanview icon

Discus and support Image icon changed to irfanview icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My images icon changed to irfanview icon and I cannot see the image anymore on the icon, everyone is now look like irfanview icon, how can i get that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohannesPretorius1, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Image icon changed to irfanview icon

My images icon changed to irfanview icon and I cannot see the image anymore on the icon, everyone is now look like irfanview icon, how can i get that my images icon look like the image again?Someone post the belowOpen your my pictures location, click on organize on the top left side, click on the folder and search options, click the View tab and uncheck the top option, always show icons and never thumbnails, select apply to folders on the top, and apply and okay on the bottom.But where do I get this my picture location? please advise, appr

:)

JohannesPretorius1, Sep 16, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Image icon changed to irfanview icon

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Image icon changed to irfanview icon

1. Image icon changed to irfanview icon - Similar Threads - Image icon changed

2. No image on the app icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No image on the app icon: Hey everyone, I have been facing with a problem, where my apps icons do not appear. I don't why, but I think I will always remove the temporary files stored in system using the run. Have anyone faced this problem if so, share your experience to, how to overcome!I am attaching...
  3. No image on the app icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    No image on the app icon: Hey everyone, I have been facing with a problem, where my apps icons do not appear. I don't why, but I think I will always remove the temporary files stored in system using the run. Have anyone faced this problem if so, share your experience to, how to overcome!I am attaching...
  4. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  5. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  6. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot Change Folder Icon to a .png Image...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Change Folder Icon to a .png Image...: HelloI'd like to change a regular folder icon to my own .png image. I have followed the steps e.g. click on customise, choose file, choose my .png image, click apply and OK, but nothing happens but, I can change the icon with a .ico file by clicking on the change icon button...
  8. Icon Images not scaling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon Images not scaling: I wanted to turn the size of my desktop icons larger, cause my desktop seemed a little small. But when I scale the icons to large, the images don't get larger, only the icon. A large white box appears around some of the icons and the pictures just stay small. It looks a...
  9. Some system application icons are changing to the Irfanview icon. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some system application icons are changing to the Irfanview icon. Why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FurToy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gigbx0/some_system_application_icons_are_changing_to_the/
  10. icon image size

in Windows 10 Customization
    icon image size: How do I increase the size of an image and print size inside an icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-image-size/28dabf3d-b1a2-4950-897b-70ee904734db