Windows 10: Image ignore post

Discus and support Image ignore post in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt4jp0/image_ignore_post/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panda_Sap, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Image ignore post

/u/Panda_Sap, Feb 26, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 26, 2021
  3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Feb 26, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Image ignore post

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Image ignore post

1. Image ignore post - Similar Threads - Image ignore post

2. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  3. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  4. RE: Smwutches is ignoring my posted replies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RE: Smwutches is ignoring my posted replies: This is a follow up request from: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_catother/smwutches-is-ignoring-my-posted-replies/88004ae3-cfef-4b15-845f-f14ad09877cf...
  5. Image to show with posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Image to show with posts: How do I insert an image that will show up my posts? 182298
  6. Post ignored

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Post ignored: yesterday I posted a problem here in this forum but nobody response me on that post. rest of all posts were responded. why?? Didn't I followed rules are something else is the reason?...
  7. 2 year old posts on camera orientation just ignored.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 year old posts on camera orientation just ignored.: Guys nothing like a Microsoft expert kindly explaining how I don't know how to use the computer the SAME WAY THEY DO. The camera function requires the orientation button to be placed back into the software. I really do not care if Microsoft employee's can vlog without...
  8. Test post, plz ignore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Test post, plz ignore: Testing stupid automod submitted by /u/Froggypwns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7uoz6/test_post_plz_ignore/
  9. ignore this post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ignore this post: I think I've posted something in the wrong place. I'll post this in General support 55406
  10. (please ignore - duplicate post)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (please ignore - duplicate post): admin, please delete this post 50528