Windows 10: Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview

Discus and support Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I was looking for a solution to:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dimitris_123, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview

Hello,I was looking for a solution to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-alttab-bolder-border/1465712b-3f9b-4616-9e17-df8a052c9b4f and I updated Windows 11 to release preview version 22H2 Build 22621.457.As soon as the update was completed, I noticed the image loading functionality becoming too slow both when double clicking to load an image file in Windows' default photo viewer and when loading a screenshot image in Snipping Tool. This has never happened before in my system I am sure it is not due to hardware shortcoming Intel i7-1065G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB S

:)

Dimitris_123, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Pauli O Win User

Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.

Latest preview builds for Release Preview channel are:

-Build 22000.829 which is released for all users

Releasing Windows 11 Build 22000.829 to the Release Preview Channel | Windows Insider Blog

- Build 22621.xxx is for business insiders and optional for some home users as 'seekers experience'

Releasing Windows 11, version 22H2 to the Release Preview Channel | Windows Insider Blog

Now it seem that update to this build using 'seekers experience' isn't available anymore.

As told in build 22000.829 build release announcement:

We provided the option for eligible devices to update to a newer Windows 11 version during the out-of-box experience (OOBE) when you first sign in.

Is your device fully compatible with Windows 11?

You can download ISO for build 22621 and try use it for in-place update.

Using ISOs - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Docs

Pauli O, Aug 28, 2022
  3. Rigel-07 Win User
    Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.

Hey, I recently joined the insider program to get a release preview build of the Windows 11 22H2 version. I have tried a lot of times, but the 22H2 update won't show up in the updates section. I have tried restarting my PC and even restarting Windows Insider Service and Windows Update Service. Is this happening only to me or everyone else?

My current version : Win 11 Home Build 22000.829

Rigel-07, Aug 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview

1. Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview - Similar Threads - Image loading slow

2. Slow bitlocker drive after update to Win 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow bitlocker drive after update to Win 11 22H2: Hello,I have a BitLocker encrypted drive which was working perfectly on my PC Win 11 Home 22H1.After updating to Win 11 Home 22H2 the writing to this drive is ridiculously slowAny idea what I could do? Unfortunately I cannot roll back to 22H1: I tried but the update messed up...
  3. Preview Pane Slow to Load in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pane Slow to Load in Windows 11 Pro: I've been using the preview pane in Windows Explorer for at least a decade. It used to be so fast to load, but it's gotten slower recently. I used to be able to rename files quickly with preview pane on, but now it's so laggy that it takes considerably longer. What's the deal...
  4. Preview Pane Slow to Load in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview Pane Slow to Load in Windows 11 Pro: I've been using the preview pane in Windows Explorer for at least a decade. It used to be so fast to load, but it's gotten slower recently. I used to be able to rename files quickly with preview pane on, but now it's so laggy that it takes considerably longer. What's the deal...
  5. Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update: Hi~I installed the new Windows 11 update 22H2? this morning and suddenly my computer is running super slowly. Any browser I use is slow, and videos take very long to load. And many programs and even file explorer suddenly freeze for several moments. My wifi also randomly...
  6. Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update

Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update: Hi~I installed the new Windows 11 update 22H2? this morning and suddenly my computer is running super slowly. Any browser I use is slow, and videos take very long to load. And many programs and even file explorer suddenly freeze for several moments. My wifi also randomly...
  7. Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview

Image loading slow after update to Windows 11 22H2 release preview: Hello,I was looking for a solution to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-alttab-bolder-border/1465712b-3f9b-4616-9e17-df8a052c9b4f and I updated Windows 11 to release preview version 22H2 Build 22621.457.As soon as the update was completed, I...
  8. Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.: Hey, I recently joined the insider program to get a release preview build of the Windows 11 22H2 version. I have tried a lot of times, but the 22H2 update won't show up in the updates section. I have tried restarting my PC and even restarting Windows Insider Service and...
  9. Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.

Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.: Hey, I recently joined the insider program to get a release preview build of the Windows 11 22H2 version. I have tried a lot of times, but the 22H2 update won't show up in the updates section. I have tried restarting my PC and even restarting Windows Insider Service and...
  10. SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE: After getting Windows 10 updates on October 4 and this am, I have experience slow load times for my bookmark pages...and when searching the web. Is this normal or is there a problem somewhere? Thanks....