Windows 10: Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber?

Discus and support Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why are some of the images written in format number_number.jpg (e.g. 20190222_171857.jpg), but others in a format IMG-number-WAnumber (e.g.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by picgr, May 2, 2019.

1. picgr Win User

Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber?

Why are some of the images written in format number_number.jpg (e.g. 20190222_171857.jpg), but others in a format IMG-number-WAnumber (e.g. IMG-20171107-WA0004.jpg)? I am writing a code in Python and I was wondering why I always got errors when trying to get the image's modification date. As it turned out - I couldn't get the modification dates of the image files in format IMG-number-WAnumber by code, but I could get them only manually going to the actual file. This is why I need to know the cause of this image format problem, so I could fix my code.

:)

picgr, May 2, 2019

2. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, May 2, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, May 2, 2019
  4. Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber?

1. Image names - number_number.jpg vs IMG-number-WAnumber? - Similar Threads - Image names number_number

2. Change permissions for files and folders in an IMG disk image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change permissions for files and folders in an IMG disk image: I am attempting to extract the contents of an .img disk partition image of a Windows 10 installation , which was in turn extracted from a larger .dmg image of a partially corrupted hard drive that I was unable to mount. The files, folders, and structure of the disk image are...
  3. Storage device names: FileSystem names vs BIOS names vs Settings->Devices names?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage device names: FileSystem names vs BIOS names vs Settings->Devices names?: The hardware storage devices on my computer have three names: File Explorer program gives them a name; during boot-up the BIOS program gives them a name; when I purchased them the hardware manufacturer gave them a name. I am utterly unable to equate these names, so that I...
  4. .jpg vs .jfif extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jpg vs .jfif extension: In the last few months, every windows update changes the registry setting for saving jpeg images from .jpg to .jfif. Why is this continually changing even after I change the registry setting back to .jpg? As a side note, the image I am saving is NOT a .jfif file and I do...
  5. VS Code and images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VS Code and images: cannot open image in visual studio Code. Have tried for three weeks and I still cannot open my image in VS Code i seen that the downloaded zip file is opening up in a folder that I did not choose...
  6. App to display a .jpg image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App to display a .jpg image: Since I am so new I hope this post is in the correct place. Windows 10 1903 build 18362.175 Since I don't do much with images I need a simple free app to post a few pictures. Photos app doesn't work on my computer. Thanks for any help. 142971
  7. opening .jpg image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening .jpg image: unable to open .jpg image in photos. It just says this file type is unsupported. but it will play all the images in a slideshow. it will play other .jpg images no problem. Can anyone tell me how to open the images separately?...
  8. JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag

in Windows 10 Support
    JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag: Suddenly, vertical JPG images show thumbnail images squeezed into horizontal thumbnail JPGs. RAW files are not affected and show vertical thumbnails as expected. I do have Sagethumbs installed, so that I can see JPG thumbnail images of PSD and TIFF files. No problems with...
  9. .jpg images not displaying in browsers

in Browsers and Email
    .jpg images not displaying in browsers: W10 with latest updates. Noticed that a web site to which .jpg photos have been uploaded are only showing place holders, cannot display the actual images. Problem is across the following browsers: Edge, IE11, Firefox. Do not have chrome installed so cannot check. Another...
  10. recovery vs image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recovery vs image: yesterday I created a recovery disc , do I still need to create an image disc as well ? 17363