Windows 10: Image on the Monitor

Discus and support Image on the Monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The image on the monitor is "pinched" on the left & right by 1.5-2.0 inches. I need to fix this. How ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanKoloski, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Image on the Monitor

The image on the monitor is "pinched" on the left & right by 1.5-2.0 inches.

I need to fix this. How ?

:)

DanKoloski, Jan 21, 2020
  2. t_ski Win User

Monitor image slightly off screen

See if there is a driver for your specific monitor, change the refresh rate or use the image adjustments from the monitor as twicksisted suggested.

t_ski, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Image on the Monitor

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Image on the Monitor

1. Image on the Monitor - Similar Threads - Image Monitor

2. Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...: It chops the picture in half on the 2nd monitor that's in portrait orientation if the picture itself is landscape orientation. and vice versa, if the picture is portait, it cuts it in half on monitor 1.Only way to temp correct it is to go to setup and retell the PC that the...
  3. Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...: It chops the picture in half on the 2nd monitor that's in portrait orientation if the picture itself is landscape orientation. and vice versa, if the picture is portait, it cuts it in half on monitor 1.Only way to temp correct it is to go to setup and retell the PC that the...
  4. Windows 11 desktop image on monitor reverts to laptop image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop image on monitor reverts to laptop image: Hello,Currently using windows 11 and a Surface Laptop 4. I have an external monitor at home and at work that I plug into daily. I am only using 1 "virtual desktop" so I am able to change the desktop image to be something different for the monitor vs my actual laptop screen....
  5. Windows 11 desktop image on monitor reverts to laptop image

Windows 11 desktop image on monitor reverts to laptop image: Hello,Currently using windows 11 and a Surface Laptop 4. I have an external monitor at home and at work that I plug into daily. I am only using 1 "virtual desktop" so I am able to change the desktop image to be something different for the monitor vs my actual laptop screen....
  6. Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor: Hello! Sorry in advance if I sent this on the wrong forums. I've been having problems with my pc some days ago after moving it from one place to another. My dad and I checked everything we could cables, monitor, ram, gpu but nothing really seems to help. The specs...
  7. Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor: Hello! Sorry in advance if I sent this on the wrong forums. I've been having problems with my pc some days ago after moving it from one place to another. My dad and I checked everything we could cables, monitor, ram, gpu but nothing really seems to help. The specs...
  8. Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor

9. Dual monitor setup causes one image to span across two screens incorrectly even though the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor setup causes one image to span across two screens incorrectly even though the...: Hi all Essentially I created a folder of images I wanted to use as my desktop backgrounds. I have a dual monitor setup and the slideshow has the image settings set to fit. On most images this is fine and I have a different image per screen, however, some become centred...
  10. Dual monitor setup causes one image to span across two screens incorrectly even though the...

Dual monitor setup causes one image to span across two screens incorrectly even though the...: Hi all Essentially I created a folder of images I wanted to use as my desktop backgrounds. I have a dual monitor setup and the slideshow has the image settings set to fit. On most images this is fine and I have a different image per screen, however, some become centred...