Windows 10: Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

Discus and support Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all! First post. [img] I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers. After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by comrade47, Nov 30, 2019.

1. comrade47 Win User

Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

Hello all! First post.

Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary. [​IMG]

I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers.

After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help. I re-import them and set up the favorites bar...., and sometimes a day later, sometimes an hour later, the favorites are all gone, as is the Home button. I've think I've tried just about everything suggested but it keeps happening even after just installing a new OS drive, a Samsung 970 evo, 1 terabyte SSD drive. Everything installed fine, but the favorite problem is still there even on a fresh, new install.

So, as the question title shows, I've been trying different browsers. I installed Chrome, then Edge Beta and then Edge Canary. They all work well, especially NEVER losing the favorites..., but..., they all exhibit the same problem. Images, seemingly random one, show pixilation. On opening a page, some images will be pixilated, most others not. IE didn't do this and neither did the original Edge. I've even tried Firefox, and it does the same thing.

Below is a screenshot of what happens. If I refresh the screen, sometimes it clears up that image, but then others will be pixilated. I'd be pulling my hair out, except that I'm undergoing some medical treatment, and there isn't much there right now.

:)

comrade47, Nov 30, 2019
  2. 1146cbr Win User

Pixilated Microsoft Edge Screen

I cannot figure out why Microsoft edge displays a pixilated type screen. I've tried re-installing Edge, restarting, updating graphics drivers to no avail....the problem does not happen with Google Chrome. Please help
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary. cb6accd2-f557-4188-a9c7-f59308d2d92d.png

Using Windows 10 Pro 64

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.296

Intel 5960x

16 GB of Ram

1146cbr, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Edge Canary

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

As Edge Canary is still in development it may be wise to mark this as a bug or request this feature for a future update.

Windows key + F will open the feedback app.

Time Lady, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary. - Similar Threads - Image pixilation Chrome

2. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  3. EDGE Beta

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE Beta: I had multiple problems with EDGE chrome. I tried to unstall it but it cannot be unstalled. Out of desperation and without being clear what to expect, I installed EDGE Beta. And all my problems disappeared. EDGE Beta is what I have been hoping EDGE should be. Unfortunately,...
  4. Edge Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Beta: I'm having a difficulty uploading favorites from a file. After I get passed the "import" link I get a page that has a list of update scenarios with browser data at the bottom. I assume that's where I'd go next but Nada. I get no further response of direction. What-UP? or am I...
  5. ? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad

in Browsers and Email
    ? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad: 1) So bottom line is chrome superior to the Microsoft new edge canary or is there no difference. are there really good features that are better 2 ) Are you going to leave chrome and go to this microsoft edge or stay with chrome. 3 ) Are there any major issues this new edge....
  6. Edge Chromium Beta

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium Beta: I am using Edge Chromium Beta ( and i think its very good ) is it possible to remove the "normal' Edge or do i have to wait for Microsoft to release the new version...and when they do will it automatically remove the old version. 143939
  7. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  8. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  9. Microsoft Edge, Chrome Canary gets new password reveal feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge, Chrome Canary gets new password reveal feature: The latest Canary update for both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge adds a ‘reveal password’ button that will let you check the password that you’ve entered on the login page. In Google Chrome Canary version 78.0.3868.0 or newer, you don’t have to enable experimental flag to...
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606