Windows 10: Image recovery

Discus and support Image recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to do image recovery on new ssd, but it said can't find the drive to install it. Installed windows 10 fresh, so it is formatted, but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoryStansbury, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Image recovery

Tried to do image recovery on new ssd, but it said can't find the drive to install it. Installed windows 10 fresh, so it is formatted, but still getting the error. What can I do to get it to work?Did fresh windows 10 install bit still get the same error. Thanks.

:)

CoryStansbury, Oct 28, 2022

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 28, 2022
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 28, 2022
  4. Image recovery

Unable to use repair disk and system image recovery as it will not work

Hello,

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Please provide us more information help you better:

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Did you receive any error message or error code?

• What is the error that you receive while performing system image recovery through repair disk?

• What all troubleshooting steps have you done?

Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

Image recovery

1. Image recovery - Similar Threads - Image recovery

2. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.: New drive is installed, drive containing system image is connected via usb. New drive is 1 TB. Previous drive was 2 TB.Steps I did:Boot into recovery modeTroubleshoot > Advanced > System Image Recovery > error thrownMenu opens when additional usb is inserted, but different...
  3. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.: New drive is installed, drive containing system image is connected via usb. New drive is 1 TB. Previous drive was 2 TB.Steps I did:Boot into recovery modeTroubleshoot > Advanced > System Image Recovery > error thrownMenu opens when additional usb is inserted, but different...
  4. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. USB HDD not found by System Image Recovery

USB HDD not found by System Image Recovery: Hi, I'm using a Dell laptop running Windows 10I have made a system image onto a Toshiba External HDD 3.0.I then place a System Disc DVD made previously on another Laptop into the drive of the laptop I wish to recover.I attach the Toshiba External HDD to the laptop along with...
  6. Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!: Frustrating.I downloaded the Surface 3 Laptop Recovery Firmware image .zip and extract fine. But when I copy it to USB, it gets stuck on this STUPID .swm file.I've tried different downloaders, thinking perhaps the file is being corrupt when downloading, but no, it extracts...
  7. Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!

Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!: Frustrating.I downloaded the Surface 3 Laptop Recovery Firmware image .zip and extract fine. But when I copy it to USB, it gets stuck on this STUPID .swm file.I've tried different downloaders, thinking perhaps the file is being corrupt when downloading, but no, it extracts...
  8. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.: I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition....
  9. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.: I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition....
  10. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.