Windows 10: Image view problem

Discus and support Image view problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mahi3672, Sep 23, 2016.

1. mahi3672 Win User

Image view problem

Hi All,
    I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my issue. there i want to see images in the place of icon, please tell me what is solution for this.

Thanks,
    Mahi

:)

mahi3672, Sep 23, 2016

2. Problem vieweing images

Hello,

I will try to explain this weird problem the best I can. I am a photographer and I do post processing on windows 10 with lightroom and Photoshop (image editing programs).

This is an example of my problem: I put my sd card with a normal picture (colored one) on my desktop. Open the file with Photoshop, change it to black and white and save it as a new file on a random folder. When I open the edited picture that should be black
    and white, it shows up with color, and to see the edits I have to zoom in and it will change.

So basically what happens is: when I open the edited file (with black & white adjustment) it opens as if it were the original file, only after zooming in the entire picture changes.

Note that this happens with any type of modification done to the image. I just used the black and white example so it could be easier to explain.

Since this is pretty difficult to explain and understand, I published a video where you can see what I am talking about. In this video you can clearly see that as soon as I zoom in the picture, the color changes. Why is this happening? Even if I transfer
    the file to another pc (both using windows 10) I see this problem...

DiogoMarques_2, Sep 23, 2016
  3. jamesvini Win User
    PROBLEM IN VIEWING IMAGE..

Forget what i said, the x6 has no memory card. Continue...

jamesvini, Sep 23, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Image view problem

Image view problem [​IMG]

In file explorer, View, choose medium, large or extra large icons.

dalchina, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

Image view problem

1. Image view problem - Similar Threads - Image view problem

2. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  3. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  4. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to view images as icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view images as icons: Hello. I use the latest version 21H2 OS build 19044, 1566 of Windows 10. Recently I uploaded some images from my Nokia G10 Android. I was able to view the images as icons. Then I added the Nokia G10 folder to OneDrive and uploaded them. The following day, I was unable to view...
  6. Unable to view images as icons

Unable to view images as icons: Hello. I use the latest version 21H2 OS build 19044, 1566 of Windows 10. Recently I uploaded some images from my Nokia G10 Android. I was able to view the images as icons. Then I added the Nokia G10 folder to OneDrive and uploaded them. The following day, I was unable to view...
  7. viewing images from a disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    viewing images from a disc: how do I view information off a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-images-from-a-disc/d86c8e57-b524-4062-83f8-cd970b85774d
  8. Problems viewing thumbnails of raw images in file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems viewing thumbnails of raw images in file explorer: I have a custom built PC (don't know if that matters) with:Windows 10 ProVersion 1809Build 17763.864 And I am having troubles viewing image thumbnails in the windows file explorer; specifically of .CR2 files. I can view the thumbnails of .DNG files and all the standard...
  9. cannot download and/or view images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot download and/or view images: I am not sure if this is a Googles or Windows 10 issue. It seems that since the last update (which was yesterday) I can no longer download and/or view images anywhere. I can open them but only if they are at the desktop screen but I cannot even download any from the...
  10. GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem: Hi! Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack. I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0. When I was downloading gadgetpack, there was note that some gadgets will not work with Windows 10.1607. I updated not, but have problem with SlideShow...