Windows 10: Image view problem

Discus and support Image view problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mahi3672, Sep 23, 2016.

1. mahi3672 Win User

Image view problem

Hi All,
    I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my issue. there i want to see images in the place of icon, please tell me what is solution for this.

Thanks,
    Mahi

:)

mahi3672, Sep 23, 2016

2. Problem vieweing images

Hello,

I will try to explain this weird problem the best I can. I am a photographer and I do post processing on windows 10 with lightroom and Photoshop (image editing programs).

This is an example of my problem: I put my sd card with a normal picture (colored one) on my desktop. Open the file with Photoshop, change it to black and white and save it as a new file on a random folder. When I open the edited picture that should be black
    and white, it shows up with color, and to see the edits I have to zoom in and it will change.

So basically what happens is: when I open the edited file (with black & white adjustment) it opens as if it were the original file, only after zooming in the entire picture changes.

Note that this happens with any type of modification done to the image. I just used the black and white example so it could be easier to explain.

Since this is pretty difficult to explain and understand, I published a video where you can see what I am talking about. In this video you can clearly see that as soon as I zoom in the picture, the color changes. Why is this happening? Even if I transfer
    the file to another pc (both using windows 10) I see this problem...

DiogoMarques_2, Sep 23, 2016
  3. jamesvini Win User
    PROBLEM IN VIEWING IMAGE..

Forget what i said, the x6 has no memory card. Continue...

jamesvini, Sep 23, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Image view problem

Image view problem [​IMG]

In file explorer, View, choose medium, large or extra large icons.

dalchina, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

Image view problem

1. Image view problem - Similar Threads - Image view problem

2. Can't view pictures on image icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view pictures on image icons: Hi Lately I've had this issue - I can't see the pictures of the icon images. No matter what size. I have Windows 10 and all the suggestions I read here do not work/apply. I've reset my computer not long ago, so maybe this is part of the problem?...
  3. Problem with view of icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with view of icons: Normally, I open my "icons" folder and I see small versions of the icon itself. Now I'm getting what you see in the screenshot attached. You will note there is one icon that shows up, like normal and like I want them to. What have I done to change this? I want to be able to...
  4. People view problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People view problems: How can I select a different picture for someone? Note that the picture chose in People view is not the same as that used for the contact. How do I persuade it to create a picture for someone where there is good consistent recognition for them but no picture has been chosen...
  5. unable to view my jpeg images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to view my jpeg images: what is system error 2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/unable-to-view-my-jpeg-images/62a97c5b-a1c7-4b75-9ad5-959ea007ad87
  6. Task View problems

Task View problems: Hi I am new to Windows 10 and am struggling!!I have a few applications open and when I try to launch any one via the Task View it appears and then closes and displays "Life at a view" screen. This has happened before but I was able to switch off. This time I have been using...
  7. GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem: Hi! Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack. I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0. When I was downloading gadgetpack, there was note that some gadgets will not work with Windows 10.1607. I updated not, but have problem with SlideShow...
  8. network viewing problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network viewing problem: I have 3 computers, 2 of the computers can see the other computes in both the network and home group, my computer that I created the homegroup on can see all, but cannot see all 2 computer only 2 I have checked setting and all are set the same, I have tried disabling both...
  9. Photo preview/view problems: shows all images, not current selection

Photo preview/view problems: shows all images, not current selection: I am having problems with my photo images, specifically serious problems regarding trying to preview or view only selected images from a single folder. Before I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7, on both XP and Win 7, I was able to control-select photos, right-click and use...
  10. Problem viewing icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem viewing icons: When I upgraded to windows 10, all the icon images of my pictures are now a white slide with a blue mountain-like thing on it. I can't tell what I am looking at without opening them up. I use to be able to know what they all were before I opened them. How do I fix My icons?...