Windows 10: image viewer

Discus and support image viewer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, the default Microsoft image viewer ("Photos") in Windows 10 is ridiculously heavy. How can i use the default image viewer from Windows 7 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stan-Todorov, Jun 30, 2019.

1. image viewer

Hi,

the default Microsoft image viewer ("Photos") in Windows 10 is ridiculously heavy. How can i use the default image viewer from Windows 7 in Windows 10?

Please help. Thanks!

:)

Stan-Todorov, Jun 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Image Viewer

My images open in Photoshop by default. I want to change that to a simpler image viewer. Any suggestions?

BobGardiner1, Jun 30, 2019
  4. image viewer

irfanview default image viewer

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Photo viewer, let me suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    T.T.D. on this post and check if
    Irfanview is on the list.

You can also check on the settings if Irfanview is available.

• Press Windows key+ I
    • Click System
    • Select Default apps
    • Then click Photo viewer
    • You can also check on Choose default apps by the file type
    • Check if Irfanview is on the list

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

image viewer

1. image viewer - Similar Threads - image viewer

2. How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?: I need help to copy image to Microsoft Office 365 App by simply right click and select Copy. Right click and select copy does not work; it is greyed out....
  3. How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?: I need help to copy image to Microsoft Office 365 App by simply right click and select Copy. Right click and select copy does not work; it is greyed out....
  4. How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...: Is it possible to quick copy photo opened by Windows Photo Viewer without Open Action?I wish for Right Click and then Ctrl-C to get photo As-Is Right Click shows Copy greyed out.Screen capture requires additional selection of image without Menu Bar of App Window...
  5. How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...

How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...: Is it possible to quick copy photo opened by Windows Photo Viewer without Open Action?I wish for Right Click and then Ctrl-C to get photo As-Is Right Click shows Copy greyed out.Screen capture requires additional selection of image without Menu Bar of App Window...
  6. Default Windows Image Viewer Question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Windows Image Viewer Question.: When I double click on an image via whatever application is the default and I have 100's of images in a folder, is there a quick way to find the image? Like I press 1 button and it links me to the file in the folder or something like that?...
  7. Default Windows Image Viewer Question.

Default Windows Image Viewer Question.: When I double click on an image via whatever application is the default and I have 100's of images in a folder, is there a quick way to find the image? Like I press 1 button and it links me to the file in the folder or something like that?...
  8. Default Windows Image Viewer Question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. HEVC and HEIF extensions installed yet all image viewers claim the file is either corrupted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HEVC and HEIF extensions installed yet all image viewers claim the file is either corrupted...: Exactly what the title says, the Microsoft store claims the Extensions are already installed but whenever I try to open the files on any of the image viewers I have, the image viewer will either say it's corrupted, or that the extensions are not installed and that I need to...
  10. HEVC and HEIF extensions installed yet all image viewers claim the file is either corrupted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC and HEIF extensions installed yet all image viewers claim the file is either corrupted...: Exactly what the title says, the Microsoft store claims the Extensions are already installed but whenever I try to open the files on any of the image viewers I have, the image viewer will either say it's corrupted, or that the extensions are not installed and that I need to...