Windows 10: image8.pubmatic.com

Discus and support image8.pubmatic.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this message. ( What do you want to do with ImgSync? From: image8.pubmatic.com.) It gave me the option to Open - Save - or Cancel. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JEWELREVIS, Oct 9, 2018.

1. image8.pubmatic.com

I received this message. ( What do you want to do with ImgSync? From: image8.pubmatic.com.) It gave me the option to Open - Save - or Cancel. I chose "Cancel". From your September post I saw that is a virus. Since I chose "Cancel" should I still be concerned about this and run a check?

:)

JEWELREVIS, Oct 9, 2018

2. Image8.pubmatic.com

I hope I can help you today

please check this link

https://www.securitystronghold.com/gates/image8...

Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helps

MiguelChiappori, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Ray111T Win User

image8.pubmatic.com

pubmatic download

No Bruce. I checked out your link but didn't install any of the suggested software. I'm hesitant to do so because not only am I unfamiliar with the use of those programs but also I'm not sure if I could even identify an unwanted program. Except for pubmatic
    downloading itself, announcing it's arrival and creating a 0 byte folder I don't see any sign of it on the hard drive or browsing history and it doesn't seem to be interfering with anything.

I can try steps 1 and 2, the Malwarebytes and ADWcleaner if you still think it necessary.

Thanks for your input

Ray

Ray111T, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

image8.pubmatic.com

1. image8.pubmatic.com - Similar Threads - image8 pubmatic com

2. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  3. imgsync from image8.pubmatic.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    imgsync from image8.pubmatic.com: Keep getting a banner on my desktop with "imgsync from image8.pubmatic.com" is ready for installation. How do I remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/imgsync-from-image8pubmaticcom/3f9e7b37-1bb8-4de6-af54-83dcf4d3a290
  4. What is imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com

What is imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com: What is imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com When I start Microsoft Edge and go to yahoo - imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com keeps asking me if I want to start it. This does not show in my program list and can not find it anywhere. I ran Windows Defender, Microsoft Safety...
  5. Com Ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Com Ports: I'm having a problem with com port #5. It gives me a yellow sign with a quote. Whats happening is when I try to make changes to To my Mitsubishi GX 2000 software program for PLC logic controllers it tells me I have a problem with my comm port. I don't think I'm using a comm...
  6. get rid of pubmatic

get rid of pubmatic: I use glary utilities, Malwarebytes, and mrt, none take out PubMatic, I have to go to regedit and do it manually, I do not know what lets it in, my computer would be boring to anyone hacking it, I have no unsafe programs, winpatrol stops entries into startup, how do I get it...
  7. image8.pubmatic.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    image8.pubmatic.com: image8.pubmatic.com is not in my PC's control panel listing. It keeps coming back. How do I remove It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image8pubmaticcom/d5419e15-f2ca-449a-98e4-1f4a8dbaf037
  8. image8.pubmatic.com

image8.pubmatic.com: How to remove image8.pubmatic.com? I installed ADREMOVE. It didn't work to stop image 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image8pubmaticcom/e56c2a76-b7fc-4f0a-89cf-b5be42a3ea71"
  9. Image8.pubmatic.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image8.pubmatic.com: How do I remove Image8.pubmatic.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/image8pubmaticcom/d00df248-2d72-4423-b477-debba8a97c4f
  10. Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices..

in Windows 10 News
    Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices..: When developers and publishers work with Software Development Kits (SDKs), they typically think of mobile-specific applications. However, since the Windows 10 app is device-agnostic, PubMatic built a Windows SDK that can incorporate ads into Windows apps across devices, not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. imagesync from image8

2. what is imgsync from image8 pubmatic

3. image8.pubmatic

4. imagesync from image8 pubmatic windows 10,
  5. imgsync from image8 pubmatic,
  6. do you want to open or save imgsync,
  7. what is img sync from image8 pubmatic,
  8. what is image sync image8 pubmatic,
  9. image8 pubmatic what is it,
  10. what is image 8 pubmatic,
  11. image sync pubmatic,