Windows 10: IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app

Discus and support IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running .netcore 3.1 console app written in c# that handles quite significant amount of data. At some point, subject of this thread starts being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZlatkoOfak, Oct 31, 2020.

1. IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app

I am running .netcore 3.1 console app written in c# that handles quite significant amount of data.

At some point, subject of this thread starts being logged. I am running it on virtual machine, x64 4 cores. Application is multithreaded.

Can you explain the error and give me some hint what to do?

Running smaller set of data with the same code will not produce this log.

:)

ZlatkoOfak, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 31, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app

1. IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires anordered section layout - .netcore 3.1 app - Similar Threads - IMAGE_REL_AMD64_ADDR32NB relocation requires

2. Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large: So I have a 232 GB SSD and Apps and Features take up around 80 gigs but clicking into it, I can only locate around 10 gigs of stuff. Where is the other 70 GB go, and how do I get rid of it to free up my system?...
  3. Scan 3 pages in 1 document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scan 3 pages in 1 document: Good day, Please help.... I am using windows fax and scan, and I am trying to scan 1 document with 3 pages. It keeps on separating the pages, so it saves it as 3 documents, not 1 document with 3 pages. Regards, LC...
  4. Relocating Windows.edb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Relocating Windows.edb: My Windows.edb is taking 26 GB on my C drive. I want to relocated to my D drive. I'm thinking I might as well rebuild it so it will be defragged and otherwise cleaned up. My question is what is the correct procedure for doing this. So far, I have: 1 Created:...
  5. Strange strings appear at the Scale and layout section

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange strings appear at the Scale and layout section: New install, and some issue with the display resolution settings. Any clue what can cause this? Thank you for the help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-strings-appear-at-the-scale-and-layout/6b4480fe-bc11-4c7d-9879-6f591220bd92
  6. 3 installations with different hidden partitions layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3 installations with different hidden partitions layout: so i have 3 laptops running windows 10 pro each were setup using a different build on purchase , they were later upgraded up till all reached windows build 1903 , i just noticed that each have a different partition layout though . one has no hidden partitions what so ever ....
  7. "%1" app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "%1" app: In photo viewer there is an option "open with" Next to the regular installed apps there is also a strange "%1" option or app. and I don't have a clue what that's suppose to mean. 31490
  8. Relocate folder locations

in Windows 10 Support
    Relocate folder locations: I got myself into this mess. Please pleaseee, if anyone could help me solving it I'd be really grateful since it's driving me mad. Initially I wanted to relocate my main folders such as Documents/Music/Downloads etc. into new location. However, I somehow managed to combine...
  9. 1-3 second lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1-3 second lags: So this started like last week where i get these small lags when my pc freezes for like 1-3 seconds. It can happen when i play games or just browsing. It happens probably like 2 times every hour. This is a problem for me because when i play csgo and im shooting towards...
  10. 3 W10 Issues require resolving

in Windows 10 Support
    3 W10 Issues require resolving: I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix. (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups. (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC start-up & won't work unless I reset it past 1 minute. (3) How do I get the Start screen to show instead of the desktop at PC...