Windows 10: Images and commands cut transversally

Discus and support Images and commands cut transversally in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my new Laptop all images and some commands see cut transversely, how I can adjust this problem? Attached an Image complete like see in another PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MicheleDT, Oct 29, 2019.

1. MicheleDT Win User

Images and commands cut transversally

On my new Laptop all images and some commands see cut transversely, how I can adjust this problem?
    Attached an Image complete like see in another PC, and next the same image like see on my PC; Finally the image of the excel command that also are transversely cut.

:)

MicheleDT, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Images and commands cut transversally :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Images and commands cut transversally

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Images and commands cut transversally

1. Images and commands cut transversally - Similar Threads - Images commands cut

2. Image restore command stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image restore command stuck at 62.3%: Hi I ran sfc /scannow on command prompt and it showed that it found some corrupted files but couldn't repair them , so I ran the dism image restore command but it was stuck at 62.3% and due to which ai closed the command prompt and ran the chkdsk C: /f command and continued...
  3. Image restore command stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image restore command stuck at 62.3%: Hi I ran sfc /scannow on command prompt and it showed that it found some corrupted files but couldn't repair them , so I ran the dism image restore command but it was stuck at 62.3% and due to which ai closed the command prompt and ran the chkdsk C: /f command and continued...
  4. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    images for short cuts, icons: When making a short cut for my desktop how do I find more icons to insert as "change icon" It currently only shows "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe". Where are the MS icons or others. I am just looking for an icon for camping, at the moment....
  5. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    images for short cuts, icons: When making a short cut for my desktop how do I find more icons to insert as "change icon" It currently only shows "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe". Where are the MS icons or others. I am just looking for an icon for camping, at the moment....
  6. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Images appearing "cut up"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images appearing "cut up": [IMG] All my images on Google chrome, Internet explorer and office are appearing cut up like above, I've tried almost everything even done a factory reset and nothing changed. Any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it??...
  8. Cut and Paste Images gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cut and Paste Images gone: All the image cut from Mobile and Paste in the Desktop ,once completed the Operation ,i was trying to create New folder but accidentally press REDO new button. Now all the images and videos are gone. Please help in this regard to get the file....
  9. Windows 10 Cut + Paste corrupting images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Cut + Paste corrupting images: Today my mum was trying to copy paste files from her phone to her PC hard drive. It's something that should be a standard operation and something which shouldn't go wrong. My mum use cut in order to clear up space on her phone in the process, of course. Right out of the gate...
  10. two thin lines transverses my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    two thin lines transverses my screen: yesterday l reported that a line transverse my hp laptop after uninstalling and reinstalling office 2010. Today the thin lines have increased to two after installing July accumulative update. Please how do l remove these lines...