Windows 10: Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10

Discus and support Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10. At first it was normal, but as the video played, the image would gradually lag behind the audio. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 栩徐, Aug 31, 2019.

1. 栩徐 Win User

Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10

Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10. At first it was normal, but as the video played, the image would gradually lag behind the audio. If you pause the video for a while, it can be resynchronized again. I never had the same problem with WIN7. I don't know why. I hope someone can answer it.

PS:I have two audio outputs, one from the HDMI output of the graphics card and the other from the audio output of the motherboard. When the sound and picture are out of sync, I just need to switch the audio output, and it will return to normal.

:)

栩徐, Aug 31, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10 :p

cadaveca, Aug 31, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10

1. Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10 - Similar Threads - Images sounds are

2. win10 restore image not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 restore image not working: hitrying to make windows image backup program find the image backup on my disk connected to my sata connection. i can see it with coimmand line intruction and its intact but the win repair disk wont see itam trying to migrate windows to a larger hddthanks if anyone can help...
  3. win10 restore image not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 restore image not working: hitrying to make windows image backup program find the image backup on my disk connected to my sata connection. i can see it with coimmand line intruction and its intact but the win repair disk wont see itam trying to migrate windows to a larger hddthanks if anyone can help...
  4. Issue synchronizing files in win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue synchronizing files in win10: I recently sync a huge amount of data and I can see in Windows 10 SO a circle green with a green check inside for all the folders that are correctly sync. The issue is that inside one of that folders with the green check, there is one with a red circle with a red cross that...
  5. synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    synchronization: When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronization/a9f6c082-8a59-4ec1-978c-ae527bbbbd32
  6. no sound win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound win10: sound not working win10 cant find webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-win10/f41a787d-25e4-4849-9420-be26969fb275
  7. No Sound At All on Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound At All on Win10: Got no sound at all on one machine here. Checked services indicated by googled help, stopped, restarted, set to automatic. Didn't help. Ran the audio troubleshooter and it said the audio service was not responding. But did the above and all was supposed to be fine. It...
  8. Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Images and sounds are not synchronized with WIN10: At first it was normal, but as the video played, the image would gradually lag behind the audio. If the video is paused for a while, it can be resynchronized again. I never had the same problem with WIN7. I don't know why, but I hope someone can answer it. PS:I have two...
  9. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  10. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...