Windows 10: Images and texts with horizontal lines below

Discus and support Images and texts with horizontal lines below in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a new monitor for two days and I immediately revealed this problem. I would like to know if there is a way to solve it Virtually the fonts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xMarco89, Sep 23, 2018.

1. xMarco89 Win User

Images and texts with horizontal lines below

I bought a new monitor for two days and I immediately revealed this problem. I would like to know if there is a way to solve it

Virtually the fonts and most of the images I see them this way, quite annoying

Images and texts with horizontal lines below [​IMG]

:)

xMarco89, Sep 23, 2018

2. Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Getting Horizontal Lines on Microsoft Edge.

My video works on everything except MS Edge ?? I get half a Picture, the other I get Horizontal Lines ? any Suggestions ???

OT: Video Card ?

JosephRobson88, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Images and texts with horizontal lines below

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Images and texts with horizontal lines below

1. Images and texts with horizontal lines below - Similar Threads - Images texts horizontal

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  4. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  5. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE: Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing...
  7. Horizontal line on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  8. Grey Horizontal Lines

Grey Horizontal Lines: Hello, I'm having trouble with my Pc. Grey horizontal lines appear on my monitor and I have no idea what to do. It stared a week ago after my Pc updated windows and nvidia drivers, I've tried everything I could think of. All solutions will be greatly appreciated! [IMG]...
  9. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  10. Horizontal Lines - Display

Horizontal Lines - Display: Blue screen appeared stating there was probably with my PC and it needed to restart. After that happened the horizontal lines have not gone away. [ATTACH] I have: 1. Restored Windows 10 2. Updated the driver for my graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (twice) Note:...