Windows 10: images don't display in file manager

Discus and support images don't display in file manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the last update when opening a folder in File manager where images are saved, there is no view of the image. Just an "image icon" and the name.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrystalRatcliffe, Mar 21, 2020.

1. images don't display in file manager

Since the last update when opening a folder in File manager where images are saved, there is no view of the image. Just an "image icon" and the name. This is making my job a nightmare as I cannot see what the images are to use in making of funnels websites, etc... How do I fix this?

Losing my mind.

:)

CrystalRatcliffe, Mar 21, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 21, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Mar 21, 2020
  4. images don't display in file manager

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

images don't display in file manager

1. images don't display in file manager - Similar Threads - images don't display

2. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?: One of my hobbies is archiving thousands of pieces of artwork I find online. I love to organize and spend hours sorting images into different folders by theme and media. The way I have it set up is every file has a home in an "ALL" folder, and every subsequent folder for...
  3. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?: One of my hobbies is archiving thousands of pieces of artwork I find online. I love to organize and spend hours sorting images into different folders by theme and media. The way I have it set up is every file has a home in an "ALL" folder, and every subsequent folder for...
  4. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File Manager Display in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Manager Display in Win 11: I seem to have a suspicious dll file probably downloaded from a PDF site which has now disappeared from the display, how do I make the initial GUI display longer to scan it with my Internet Security Software....
  6. File Manager Display in Win 11

File Manager Display in Win 11: I seem to have a suspicious dll file probably downloaded from a PDF site which has now disappeared from the display, how do I make the initial GUI display longer to scan it with my Internet Security Software....
  7. Display an image file .png with a keyboard shortcut?

Display an image file .png with a keyboard shortcut?: I would like Windows 11 to display a .png file when I type ALT+ALT while in ANY program. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do it. Can someone help?...
  8. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

color management of display-I don't know how to fix it: I moved my computer & monitor couple of days ago, and when I got it back in place, my screen was suddenly way, way too red. I tried to go in and fix it, but now it is dark & I can't see it very well. Any ideas? It seems really complex for someone like me who is not a...
  9. A good file manager, image-friendly with previews?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A good file manager, image-friendly with previews?: Dear experts, I need to merge thousands of images files from several folders into one large folder. Many filenames are identical, but the underlying images may be identical or different. I will have to compare thousands of images, one by one, and decide case by case if I...
  10. A file manager that will compare the previews of the image files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A file manager that will compare the previews of the image files?: Dear experts, I need to merge thousands of images files from several folders into one large folder. Many filenames are identical, but the underlying images may be identical or different. I will have to compare thousands of images, one by one, and decide case by case if I...