Windows 10: Images Folders Problem

Discus and support Images Folders Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I put my pc on this morning and wanted to sort a couple of pics out. All my images are there in view until I click on relevant image and it tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Oct 25, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Images Folders Problem

I put my pc on this morning and wanted to sort a couple of pics out. All my images are there in view until I click on relevant image and it tells me 'Windows cant find this image, make sure name is typed correctly' , not just for one, but for all.

I opened one in photoshop, it opened ok, so I resaved it then went back to file explorer, same message for all images. As my web sites are image intensive this is a potential disaster!!

Its also in all my web image folders.

Just discovered UAC had been turned off too - and it WAS NOT me!!!!

edit: earlier today I was reading an email from a company I thought I had dealt with before, and thrown away as conmen (pc repairs). There were no attachments. I am suspicious now that they had changed something thereby forcing me, or trying to, ask them to fix it, like hell. All I did was click on their web site to check an address of theirs. As the address was corrupt eg: Bournemouth, United .... and no postcode. I closed it down. Kaspersky Total Security did not detect anything, and neither did a pro malware program.

update:

Eventually - reverted to previous build and the images work fine BUT lost all pics in my picture folder somehow. That is very annoying but can recover most. Now I have a long job trying to remember what was where and such.

:)

elbmek, Oct 25, 2017
  2. AirHawk Win User

My slideshow wont change images

Original Title: Slideshow

My slideshow wont change images even though i selected the folder that has all my images in it. I set it to change every minute but it wont do so. The folder i selected has folders inside of folders with images. Could someone help me with this problem.

AirHawk, Oct 25, 2017
  3. E71 - images in their folders?

gallery shows all images by default irrespective of folder.

you can get folder view only through file manager

menu>office> file manager > memory card> images> folders

one more thing open gallery>images and just start typing the name of image and it will search for you.

regards

http://.blogspot.com

if this helped you press green star and follow blog

shailendraraj, Oct 25, 2017
Thema:

Images Folders Problem

1. Images Folders Problem - Similar Threads - Images Folders Problem

2. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  3. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  4. Folder Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Image: Hi, on my folder where I save my images for some reason all of them don't show anymore the previews... What I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-image/62b3d653-e4d9-4d79-bd18-0fe3e8296580
  5. Folder Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Image: Hi, on my folder where I save my images for some reason all of them don't show anymore the previews... What I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-image/62b3d653-e4d9-4d79-bd18-0fe3e8296580
  6. Folder or image Thumbnails

Folder or image Thumbnails: Hi there, I want always to show icons and folders in tumbnail. Examples: Cntrol+shift+2 I press again and again. So I want always to show thumbnail type content in all folders. Thanks All COR Designer...
  7. Problems with images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with images: سلام: مدتی پس از نصب ویندوز 10 ، هنگام پخش فیلم در یوتیوب و غیره ، یا یک خط عمودی در وسط تصویر ظاهر می شود و تصویر را به دو قسمت تقسیم می کند ، اکثر موارد https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-images/5aaa29e4-feb4-44ba-9d35-36593fc36ddb
  8. Problems with images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with images: Hello: Some time after installing Windows 10, when the video is played on YouTube, etc., or a vertical line appears in the middle of the image and divides the image into two parts, most of the time the two images are higher or lower than each other. This problem also exists...
  9. Image of Folders

Image of Folders: Hi. It is happening to me that I change the default image of some folders and it does not keep the changes in some after restarting the PC. Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-of-folders/25d19a14-6658-48a5-9e24-41d921eede96
  10. Images in Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Images in Folders: I am using a HP 32 Desktop PC with Windows 10 installed. (by the manufacturer). I have several folders with 100s of photos. When a folder is opened - all I get is icons with file nos. I cannot find a way to view the actual image in each file. That means to search for any...