Windows 10: Images for support rep

Discus and support Images for support rep in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; No driver updates: [ATTACH] Look at this image, you can see how small windows thinks it is [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rowan Weston-Moore, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Images for support rep

No driver updates:

Images for support rep 311f110e-22b8-4809-8e6a-1f695fc3a64b?upload=true.jpg

Look at this image, you can see how small windows thinks it is

Images for support rep [​IMG]

:)

Rowan Weston-Moore, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 10, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Images for support rep

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Images for support rep

1. Images for support rep - Similar Threads - Images support rep

2. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300: Pretty much the title. Talked to a service rep. If you want ESU for three years will cost consumers $350. The more you know. submitted by /u/Low-Reputation-8317 [link] [comments]...
  3. How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?: after the chat ended it redericted me to a feedback page without the possibility to go back to the chat history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-to-the-chat-history-with-a/e71a94d9-1b9e-47da-a17c-84d78c5fd028
  4. How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?: after the chat ended it redericted me to a feedback page without the possibility to go back to the chat history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-to-the-chat-history-with-a/e71a94d9-1b9e-47da-a17c-84d78c5fd028
  5. I NEED TO TALK TO A REP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED TO TALK TO A REP: I NEED TO DELETE A WORK ACCOUNT THAT HAS TAKEN OVER ADMIN RIGHTS TO CERTAIN APPS AND I DON'T WORK THER ANY MORE. basically, I WANT TO KILL WIN11 AN START OVER. I HAVE TRIED RESTORE DISKS AND EVERY OPTION DESCRIBED BUT I CAN'T GET RID OF THE PROFILE AND IT AS LOCKED ME OUT OF...
  6. I NEED TO TALK TO A REP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED TO TALK TO A REP: I NEED TO DELETE A WORK ACCOUNT THAT HAS TAKEN OVER ADMIN RIGHTS TO CERTAIN APPS AND I DON'T WORK THER ANY MORE. basically, I WANT TO KILL WIN11 AN START OVER. I HAVE TRIED RESTORE DISKS AND EVERY OPTION DESCRIBED BUT I CAN'T GET RID OF THE PROFILE AND IT AS LOCKED ME OUT OF...
  7. Incompetent Microsoft Rep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incompetent Microsoft Rep: This is the worse advisor representing Microsoft, and I needed to highlight her name.. She is useless, and reflects badly on the brand. Her name is Dhanalakshmi. She lent no measurable help, and couldn't care less how long she keeps you waiting. what a wasted resource...
  8. Phony rep from microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phony rep from microsoft: This person represented them self as MICROSOFT. Then stated that they had cleaned my computer and charged me $299.00. If any Question to call 706-749-1348. I called to tell them I did not ask for a cleaning. The man said I would have to let him into my computer to activate...
  9. Microsoft Edge Bad Rep.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Bad Rep.: I am beginning to think that I gave Microsoft Edge a bad Rep. I switched to Google Chrome and now I am still having problems with logging onto web pages. I think that it may be a Windows 10 problem. I use CCleaner every night before I shut down so I know that it is not a...
  10. PC Support Reps Tell Users to Uninstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    PC Support Reps Tell Users to Uninstall Windows 10: [img] Microsoft may be gung-ho about upgrading your PC to Windows 10, but some of the company's partners aren't quite as enthusiastic about the new OS, at least if you ask their tech-support reps. While going undercover for our annual Tech Support Showdown — in which we...