Windows 10: Images Freezing

Discus and support Images Freezing in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Running an Nvidia GTX1060 on win latest ver. (see spec) Started getting image freezing both in gaming and in web use. To get out of it I have to bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by elbmek, Apr 18, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Images Freezing

Running an Nvidia GTX1060 on win latest ver. (see spec) Started getting image freezing both in gaming and in web use. To get out of it I have to bring up task manager and sign out, sign back in. *Mad Mouse keyboard etc still operational just an image freeze.

Anybody else experiencing this?

:)

elbmek, Apr 18, 2017

2. Desktop slideshow pauses mouse

When the desktop slideshow switches to a new background (either manually or automatically) my mouse cursor briefly freezes. Initially it would freeze when the background started to change and then again when the background finished changing.

Images Freezing [​IMG]

I disabled the automatic color selector and that fixed the second freeze but it still freezes the mouse briefly when the background changes

Images Freezing [​IMG]

alexanderkibbe, Apr 18, 2017
  3. ncl_1701 Win User
    Backup and restore freezes at 97% on Windows 10

When I try to backup my system it freezes at 97% right before it would complete the system image. I can make a system image by itself from the other backup option but it still freezes on the normal backup and restore Windows 7 in Windows 10. Any help would
    be appreciated.

ncl_1701, Apr 18, 2017
  4. elbmek Win User

Images Freezing

i downloaded drivers for card, and told it to do fresh install; seems to have done the trick, but time will tell.

elbmek, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Images Freezing

1. Images Freezing - Similar Threads - Images Freezing

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  4. Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images: Hi,I work as a graphic designer/animator. I have over 1 million images/animation frames stored on my computer, average image size is around 5 mb but it can range from tiny pictures below 1mb and bigger images like 100mb.I am using windows 10, fully updated, ran complete virus...
  5. Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images

Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images: Hi,I work as a graphic designer/animator. I have over 1 million images/animation frames stored on my computer, average image size is around 5 mb but it can range from tiny pictures below 1mb and bigger images like 100mb.I am using windows 10, fully updated, ran complete virus...
  6. Windows explorer lags and freezes after browsing folders containing 100000+ images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Whenever I select something in the images folder file explorer freezes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whenever I select something in the images folder file explorer freezes.: Selecting something in a folder thats in the images folder also causes the app to freeze, I have tried restarting my computer but it did nothing....
  8. Whenever I select something in the images folder file explorer freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I select something in the images folder file explorer freezes.: Selecting something in a folder thats in the images folder also causes the app to freeze, I have tried restarting my computer but it did nothing....
  9. Whenever I select something in the images folder file explorer freezes.

10. Snipping tool freezes after right clicking on any snipped image, while Phone Link is running

Snipping tool freezes after right clicking on any snipped image, while Phone Link is running: snip anything with snipping toolgoes into edit modedraw anything using the red pen toolright click on the snipped imagesnipping tool froze right click option doesnt come up, window cant be moved, red pen tool still working thoughnothing can be done to unfreeze it had to end...