Windows 10: Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them

Discus and support Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The image on videos immediately go massive as soon as I hover the mouse pointer over it. How do I bring the image back to normal size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlosRios5, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them

The image on videos immediately go massive as soon as I hover the mouse pointer over it. How do I bring the image back to normal size?

:)

CarlosRios5, Apr 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pointer Hovering

Thanks for the feedback, Mike. To turn off the pointer or mouse hovering on your laptop, follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type in Mouse.
    • Click Mouse and Touchpad settings in the search result.
    • Turn off the Mouse Hover Switch.

You may also look for Tap to Click and have it turned off. Here's how:

• In Cortana search, type in Mouse.
    • Click Mouse and Touchpad settings in the search result.
    • Click Additional Mouse Options and select the Thinkpad tab.
    • Click Settings.
    • Under the General tab, uncheck Tap to Click option.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Jump list not showing full filename if pointer is hovering long files?

For some reason, this only applies to Taskbar jump lists, but you need to 'Pin' the item to the list first.
    Everywhere else it works as expected.

Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them

Windows 10 Pointer Hovering

Thank you for the update, Mike. Let's look into the additional mouse options this time. Please navigate to
    Settings > Devices > Mouse > Additional mouse options. Click the
    Pointer tab and make sure the Scheme is set to Windows Default (system scheme), and under
    Customize, Normal Select is selected. Verify also the settings under the
    Pointer Option tab.

If everything is set to default and the pointer still hovering, then I suggest that you submit this issue in our Feedback Hub. Check out the link

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app
    for the steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them

1. Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them - Similar Threads - Images MASSIVE pointer

2. my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them: hello,my taskbar icons have stopped showing the preview when i hover over them the little window that is normally displayedcan anybody please assist me...
  3. File Explorer navigation pane scrolls to top uncontrollably when pointer hovers over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer navigation pane scrolls to top uncontrollably when pointer hovers over: Windows 10, fully updated today. 22H2In file explorer, if I hover over the navigation pane, it scrolls up to the top, meaning I cannot select the folder I need. It will stop when pressing CTRL but this behaviour is now a real pane. sic I have searched fora and support, trying...
  4. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.: Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two...
  5. Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them: When I move my mouse cursor over ui elements in windows programs, they disapear and reapear. How can I stop this from happening? I have linked video footage of it occuring:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxL2rStpR0...
  6. Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them: When I move my mouse cursor over ui elements in windows programs, they disapear and reapear. How can I stop this from happening? I have linked video footage of it occuring:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxL2rStpR0...
  7. Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My sound sliders go up automatically when i hover my mouse over them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sound sliders go up automatically when i hover my mouse over them.: Pretty much what the title says, in the Volume Mixer, when i hover over one of the sliders for the volume it just goes uo automatically. I use an app called Boom3D which simulates speakers, so the "turn off enhancements" way is not really an option. It even does this on...
  9. Mouse pointer does not change to resize or hyperlink when hovering over edges of windows or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer does not change to resize or hyperlink when hovering over edges of windows or...: New Dell Latitude laptop, same problem with a variety of mice tried - wired & wireless. When trying to hover over the edge/corner of a window to resize the point "jumps" several mm right and up. If I click in just the right place the resize pointed appears while I'm holding...
  10. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. madssive pointer