Windows 10: Images In Windows Mail

Discus and support Images In Windows Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can see the images in an email but when I try to click on it or right click and tick open to see a larger image it takes me to a "save as" window. Is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dekeforty, May 7, 2020.

1. dekeforty Win User

Images In Windows Mail

I can see the images in an email but when I try to click on it or right click and tick open to see a larger image it takes me to a "save as" window. Is there any solution to this problem?

:)

dekeforty, May 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Images In Windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2020
  4. Images In Windows Mail

Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Images In Windows Mail

1. Images In Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Images Mail

2. Where is the windows 10 mail app background image located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the windows 10 mail app background image located?: I've been trying to find it in my files, so far I have tried:C:\Windows\InfusedApps\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6002.42251.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\images\ - "InfusedApps" doesn't exist for me when I search in...
  3. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  4. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  5. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  6. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  7. I can't add a image to the signature section in Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add a image to the signature section in Mail: I am using Windows 11.In unable to add a screenshot but its only has a text box and no option to add images. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-a-image-to-the-signature-section-in/6848d655-5982-4e13-947c-21d2bd9abc99
  8. I can't add a image to the signature section in Mail

I can't add a image to the signature section in Mail: I am using Windows 11.In unable to add a screenshot but its only has a text box and no option to add images. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-a-image-to-the-signature-section-in/6848d655-5982-4e13-947c-21d2bd9abc99
  9. Images not showing on Windows 11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not showing on Windows 11 Mail app: Hi everyoneI have just got a brand new laptop running Windows 11. I am trying to set up my signature in the Mail app however, the images don’t show up at all. It’s just a white box where the image should be.This is also the same when viewing Mail on Edge and Google Chrome...
  10. Images not showing on Windows 11 Mail app

Images not showing on Windows 11 Mail app: Hi everyoneI have just got a brand new laptop running Windows 11. I am trying to set up my signature in the Mail app however, the images don’t show up at all. It’s just a white box where the image should be.This is also the same when viewing Mail on Edge and Google Chrome...