Windows 10: Images not fully loading

Discus and support Images not fully loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wompwomp7, Nov 3, 2023.

1. wompwomp7 Win User

Images not fully loading

Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not sure if the image is corrupted or what but I don't see why it would show as an icon and not a full image. I've added photos here to show what I mean

:)

wompwomp7, Nov 3, 2023
  2. fdegrove Win User

System Image Problem

Hi Nick,

No need to stress.
    Since the dl of the windows install media failed twice in a row already we are going to do as Bill suggests.
    No use wasting another day on it at this point.

Here is a description of the steps to follow:

- Connect the external drive that contains the Macrium images we made.

-Boot off of the Macrium rescue CD. Make the necessary changes in bios so booting from CD is the highest on the boot order priority list or use the machine's bootmenu (Fn key ? ) to select to boot off of CD.

- From within Macrium select restore. Browse for image 0_SysRes etc. and load it in Macrium.

- Select the drive to restore to: your c: drive. Make sure it is the correct drive. Only one internal drive should be connected at this point.

-Drag and drop the loaded backup image to the beginning of the C:\ partition. It must be fully at the left of the partition.

- Click restore and confirm.

- Once it has finished close Macrium. It will automatically reboot.

-Boot again off of the CD.

-Macrium loads and select restore again.

-Browse for and select 1_Windows from the backup drive. Select the same destination drive and drag and drop it right next to the small partition we just restored. Click restore, confirm the overwrite and let it finish.

-Again close Macrium and reboot once more off of the cd.

-In Macrium on the top left hand side there a menu option that reads something along these lines (I'll load it in a few minutes to verify and correct if necessary) : "Fix Windows boot problems".
    Click it.

-Let it finish and reboot off the main hard drive this time.

- Cross your fingers and hopefully Windows will start up.

I suggest not doing this immediately. I hope Bill will have a look at the suggested steps and correct any if need be.

Best, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 3, 2023
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 3, 2023
  4. Images not fully loading

Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

Firefox version:

Images not fully loading 251877d1571582116t-firefox-reloading-pages-after-they-fully-loaded-firefox.jpg

Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not opening a new one) without no warning or cause for doing so.

I tried capturing it in a steps recorder scenario, but unfortunately, it doesn't display the problem correctly and it is the same as if I were to take a screenshot of the incident which doesn't display the real time problem accurately either.

Any ideas what could cause this?

EyeInTheSky, Nov 3, 2023
Thema:

Images not fully loading

1. Images not fully loading - Similar Threads - Images fully loading

2. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  3. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  4. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  5. Images not fully loading

Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  6. Background not fully loaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background not fully loaded: Hello, everyone. Since I upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10, my background is not fully loaded and I have to select it again in the settings for it to load (see link). Do you have an idea what is causing this? https://gyazo.com/eb21767836e1c508f9bc1c9588007c61...
  7. Images not loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Images not loading: Have two laptop W10....both have same browsersFirefox...I checked the same settings for bothon Firefox....one will load all images from a website the other won't??? wondering if it Microsoft settings on both laptops are the same or different??? how can check the different of...
  8. Windows does not fully load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not fully load: Since the last Windows update, my computer is malfunctioning! Missing program icons, the taskbar does not load completely. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-fully-load/e8e47e6b-c775-45ea-bf2d-c0a8dcfaf82a
  9. facebook games will not fully load

facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...