Windows 10: Images not loading

Discus and support Images not loading in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have two laptop W10....both have same browsersFirefox...I checked the same settings for bothon Firefox....one will load all images from a website the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rogueo5, Mar 16, 2020.

1. rogueo5 Win User

Images not loading

Have two laptop W10....both have same browsersFirefox...I checked the same settings for bothon Firefox....one will load all images from a website the other won't??? wondering if it Microsoft settings on both laptops are the same or different??? how can check the different of the two??

thanks

:)

rogueo5, Mar 16, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 16, 2020
  3. fdegrove Win User
    System Image Problem

Hi Nick,

No need to stress.
    Since the dl of the windows install media failed twice in a row already we are going to do as Bill suggests.
    No use wasting another day on it at this point.

Here is a description of the steps to follow:

- Connect the external drive that contains the Macrium images we made.

-Boot off of the Macrium rescue CD. Make the necessary changes in bios so booting from CD is the highest on the boot order priority list or use the machine's bootmenu (Fn key ? ) to select to boot off of CD.

- From within Macrium select restore. Browse for image 0_SysRes etc. and load it in Macrium.

- Select the drive to restore to: your c: drive. Make sure it is the correct drive. Only one internal drive should be connected at this point.

-Drag and drop the loaded backup image to the beginning of the C:\ partition. It must be fully at the left of the partition.

- Click restore and confirm.

- Once it has finished close Macrium. It will automatically reboot.

-Boot again off of the CD.

-Macrium loads and select restore again.

-Browse for and select 1_Windows from the backup drive. Select the same destination drive and drag and drop it right next to the small partition we just restored. Click restore, confirm the overwrite and let it finish.

-Again close Macrium and reboot once more off of the cd.

-In Macrium on the top left hand side there a menu option that reads something along these lines (I'll load it in a few minutes to verify and correct if necessary) : "Fix Windows boot problems".
    Click it.

-Let it finish and reboot off the main hard drive this time.

- Cross your fingers and hopefully Windows will start up.

I suggest not doing this immediately. I hope Bill will have a look at the suggested steps and correct any if need be.

Best, *Wink

fdegrove, Mar 16, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Images not loading

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Images not loading [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Images not loading

1. Images not loading - Similar Threads - Images loading

2. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  3. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  4. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  5. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  6. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  7. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  8. Bitlocker recovery key not loading and showing crimsical image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key not loading and showing crimsical image.: I turned on my laptop and found bitlocker asking me for a recovery key. I then signed into my Microsoft account, found my laptop under devices and selected manage recovery key. The page then looks like it's loading and the recovery key never shows. I get this crimsical page...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key not loading and showing crimsical image.

Bitlocker recovery key not loading and showing crimsical image.: I turned on my laptop and found bitlocker asking me for a recovery key. I then signed into my Microsoft account, found my laptop under devices and selected manage recovery key. The page then looks like it's loading and the recovery key never shows. I get this crimsical page...
  10. i was trying to load fortnite and i got this bad image error, and i cant fix as no file is...

i was trying to load fortnite and i got this bad image error, and i cant fix as no file is...: Hi, so i was trying to load fortnite and i got this error in the image below.i looked online for some fixes but none worked and i even reinstalled epic and the game. i dont know what files are wrong as there are none that are shown in the error message.is there anyone that...