Windows 10: Images not showing after update

Discus and support Images not showing after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I update windows 10 with the recent update. Now all of my images ( when I search in my pc) show a photoshop icon not the image. Can anyone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by katherineC1960, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Images not showing after update

Hi! I update windows 10 with the recent update. Now all of my images ( when I search in my pc) show a photoshop icon not the image. Can anyone help me make it show the images again please. Many thanks, K

:)

katherineC1960, Aug 6, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Images not showing after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Images not showing after update

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Images not showing after update

1. Images not showing after update - Similar Threads - Images showing update

2. Images not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not showing: on websites like youtube.com and gmail the icons are just not showing, on youtube the thumb up button is not there. I tried clearing cache but nothing is working right now, please help....
  3. Images not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images not showing: on websites like youtube.com and gmail the icons are just not showing, on youtube the thumb up button is not there. I tried clearing cache but nothing is working right now, please help....
  4. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image not showing up.: So I'm trying to change my skin on Minecraft and I downloaded a skin to use. The problem is that when I click the "browse" button the file I have downloaded doesn't show up. The file however will show up if I click file explore app. This isn't just for Minecraft but happened...
  5. Image to show with posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Image to show with posts: How do I insert an image that will show up my posts? 182298
  6. Image thumbnails not showing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Image thumbnails not showing!: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, All the images preview "thumbnails" are broken in my Win10 pc https://preview.redd.it/nkmlmmu6xx161.png?width=463&format=png&auto=webp&s=65be032605918132d37458c5c79975ae1c8dc717 I didn't find many reporting this issue, except this post:...
  7. Black Screen with no image after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with no image after update.: After update I restarted my PC. Suddenly what i see is a black screen with no image in it. Everything was working fine before and all of a sudden this camera problem happened. I joined a meeting there also people can see a black screen they can't see me. Looks like some...
  8. Image Previews Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image Previews Not Showing: Kind Regards, I recently had a clean reinstall of Win10 and ever since then, my image preview thumbnails are not showing. I have followed just about any instruction in this forum and in other threads to try and fix this problem but I just can`t solve it. My folder...
  9. Bad image after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad image after windows update: Windows did an update today and now I am getting "bad image" error messages for SkypeBridge and LocalBridge. I cannot uninstall Skype as it is part of Windows Microsoft store and does not give me the option to uninstall/reinstall. I have tried to run scf /scannow, it fixed...
  10. Images are not showing on the websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images are not showing on the websites: no pictures showing up on home page or chrome or msn content (text) is there, but no images? Everything works like normal, but only black boxes where pictures accompanying the article would be. ***Original title: no pictures***...