Windows 10: Images not shown in Windows Explorer except in Recycle Bin

Discus and support Images not shown in Windows Explorer except in Recycle Bin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is a continuation from my previous topic here; I marked it as answered but then realized there were other problems afterwards. As instructed; I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Purity8, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Purity8 Win User

Images not shown in Windows Explorer except in Recycle Bin

This is a continuation from my previous topic here; I marked it as answered but then realized there were other problems afterwards.

As instructed; I followed to the command line: dir Music\*.jpg /s /b /a /p to show all .jpg files and that has worked wonderfully. However; I would like to view, rename or even delete since some are duplicate images. What's more odd is that I can actually see the images in Recycle Bin and not in their respectful destinations.

Since the time from the last topic; I've went further and found a duplicate image finder program namedVisiPics. This program allows me to move, rename or delete an image as needed.

In conclusion; how do I make these files completely visible and not invisble?

This problem occurs in Windows 7 as well.

Here's screenshot:

Images not shown in Windows Explorer except in Recycle Bin 35d1b998-6872-4f83-8f73-de56c5605f47?upload=true.png

:)

Purity8, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Vilma777 Win User

Recycle bin is missing

I use Windows 10.

Recycle bin is not working.

I am not in table mode. I tried to personalize desktop icons, an I can not checkmark Recycle bin - as shown on the picture below.

Images not shown in Windows Explorer except in Recycle Bin ed17d5af-2449-40f8-b8bc-58f677f99f8a?upload=true.jpg

I tried to access recycle bin by explorer using C:$Recyclebin. But it was written that recycle bin is empty.

Vilma777, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Images not shown in Windows Explorer except in Recycle Bin - Similar Threads - Images shown Explorer

2. Recycle Bin in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin in File Explorer: Hello, New issue here, Recycle Bin is sitting on the desktop's lower right corner as a shortcut icon, and that's OK, I set it so . Not OK, its also in the file explorer under each drive, please see attached screenshot. How do I remove it from the file explorer view. Answers...
  3. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin: I can not find the recycle bin on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/915eb735-58dc-40c8-b42f-492b1f9e5cd4
  4. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin: My deleted files are "always permanently deleted". the option to send files to recycle bin is greyed out. I prefer to have the files go to the recycle bin, but I can never do this....
  5. recycle bin

recycle bin: My recycle bin is gone I have tried going to personalization still no recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/d0b32fab-3259-4323-92e9-b49ecdd6f9f5
  6. Recycle Bin/File Explorer

Recycle Bin/File Explorer: I emptied the Recycle Bin and it worked fine. Now when I click on the icon on the Desktop I get the File Explorer screen. How do I correct that....
  7. File explorer and recycle bin bug

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer and recycle bin bug: The file explorer and recycle bin window don't remember position after opening and closing , they reopen at different positions on the screen from where you dragged the window to, any fix for this ? 15885
  8. recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    recycle bin: Since the 10061 build, I have several times noticed the recycle bin showing full and when I looked there was nothing in it. When I went back to desktop the bin showed empty. 5635
  9. After emptying the Recycle Bin: emptied bin is not shown as empty

in Windows 10 Support
    After emptying the Recycle Bin: emptied bin is not shown as empty: Hello, The title says it all, my desktop does not refresh automatically. Does this look familiar ? grtz, 101036
  10. File Explorer/Recycle Bin Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer/Recycle Bin Issue: Hi guys. Wondering if you can help me with a little annoyance. Basically when I delete files or folders I do not need, file explorer will not refresh or bring up a dialogue box saying "Are you sure you wish to send this file to recycle bin?". When I delete it, the file or...