Windows 10: images on desktop

Discus and support images on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; desktop is too wide and I cannot see sides of screen, including START button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FlorenceZuckero, Aug 4, 2020.

1. images on desktop

desktop is too wide and I cannot see sides of screen, including START button

:)

FlorenceZuckero, Aug 4, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 4, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

images on desktop [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 4, 2020
  4. images on desktop

changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

images on desktop

1. images on desktop - Similar Threads - images desktop

2. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  3. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  4. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below: get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-with-the-removal-of-a-desktop-image-shown/990ee6ba-2c71-4343-9c3a-73b0d4efdf2a
  6. get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below: get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-with-the-removal-of-a-desktop-image-shown/990ee6ba-2c71-4343-9c3a-73b0d4efdf2a
  7. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  8. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  9. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  10. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...