Windows 10: Images on Skype conversation wont open

Discus and support Images on Skype conversation wont open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath. Any idea? 122046 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derst, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Derst Win User

Images on Skype conversation wont open

Images on Skype conversation wont open [​IMG]

This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath.
    Any idea?

:)

Derst, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    End-to-end encrypted Private Conversations for Skype Insiders

Source: Skype Insider Preview Private Conversations - Microsoft Community

Brink, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Sheena M. Win User

Skype conversations

Hi Too acidic,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

It is not currently possible to delete Skype conversations on Windows Phone 8 devices. You can hide your instant message history by marking all your messages as “read” by pressing and holding the recent header.

If you wanted to suggest this feature you can leave a Rating & Review on the Store for the Skype app:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/skype/c3f8e570-68b3-4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Images on Skype conversation wont open - Similar Threads - Images Skype conversation

2. Old Skype conversations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Skype conversations: Hello, I would like to look at some old Skype conversations, on account that I haven't used in 5+ years, but when I log in, there are no conversations and no contacts. I logged in with the same credentials as years back. Any idea what the problem is?...
  3. Skype automatic opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype automatic opening: How do I stop Skype automatically starting when I start Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-automatic-opening/0d31aa14-cdf2-4cd2-a6e8-1ca429f8bc66
  4. Skype will not open

Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 Windows 10 v. 1803 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  5. Skype will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  6. Pictures wont send on skype

Pictures wont send on skype: im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata...
  7. How to view old skype conversations?

How to view old skype conversations?: I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because...
  8. Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations: Hello Skype Insiders! We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to archive conversations in Skype! Thank you for all of your feedback; we've listened and made some changes we think you’ll love. Here’s how it works: 1. You have the option to...
  9. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  10. Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows: Users recommended to install the previous Skype version Skype users have recently discovered a bug in the Windows version of the client that breaks down conversations and changes the order of the displayed messages. Posts on Microsoft’s support forums for Skype reveal...