Windows 10: Images pulled from database Apache do not show in browser

Discus and support Images pulled from database Apache do not show in browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried it with my old hardware and fast track Windows 10 Pro, and now with new hardware and standard Windows 10 Pro: Images stored on a local Apache... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hapzfl, Jan 26, 2020.

1. hapzfl Win User

Images pulled from database Apache do not show in browser

I tried it with my old hardware and fast track Windows 10 Pro, and now with new hardware and standard Windows 10 Pro:

Images stored on a local Apache server both on Windows with Xampp and on/or a NAS and pulled via a framework like Laravel to display on a Windows browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera do not show; only their alt text shows. However, images pulled from elsewhere internet, local but not on database do show.

What could cause that behavior and how can I fix that? Suggestions are very much appreciated.

:)

hapzfl, Jan 26, 2020

2. Apache

Hi Blue

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Click Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

Navigate to the default Apache installation directory, for example, C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache or wherever apache.exe is located.

You can CD Program Files\Apache Group\Apache

Hit Enter

At the command prompt, type apache -u.

Close the Command Prompt window.

Go to Windows Services and check that Apache is no longer listed as a service.

Press Windows key + R

Type: services.msc

Hit Enter

Uninstall Apache HTTP Server 1.3.26 in Programs and Features

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Hit Enter

Scroll through the list.

Delete any Apache installation directories in Windows Explorer, for example, C:\Apache.

Andre for Directly, Jan 26, 2020
  3. martian Win User
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled.
    (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting
    one also deletes the other.)

I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but
    could only find Chrome-styled browsers (without pull-down or drop-down menus).

Would anyone suggest an old style browser?

TIA.

martian, Jan 26, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Images pulled from database Apache do not show in browser - Similar Threads - Images pulled database

2. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apache Editor: I am using the Apache Editor and want to print something in landscape. How do it tell it to do that?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache-editor/0eef8218-6782-4665-bab1-873840da66ab
  3. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I am using Apache editor and somehow it has become corrupted. Don't ask me how it has become corrupted, but it has. Does anyone know where I can download a fresh copy of Apache editor? ThanksKEN...
  4. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apache Editor: I am using Apache editor and somehow it has become corrupted. Don't ask me how it has become corrupted, but it has. Does anyone know where I can download a fresh copy of Apache editor? ThanksKEN...
  5. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I run Apache edit and have a problem. I want to take a screen shot of the problem but don't know how to do that. Can some please inform me how to take a screen shot? ThanksKEN...
  6. Apache Editor

Apache Editor: I run Apache edit and have a problem. I want to take a screen shot of the problem but don't know how to do that. Can some please inform me how to take a screen shot? ThanksKEN...
  7. Apache monitor disappeared from tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apache monitor disappeared from tray: The Apache monitor has been in my systray ever since I installed Apache years ago. The other day it disappeared from the tray. So I shut down my laptop to give it a rest for about half an hour, then restarted it. Apache monitor did not reappear in the tray. Apache itself...
  8. Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once: I recently downloaded an art archive from a patreon I follow, and I want to put the pictures all into one folder rather than them being subdivided. Problem is is that they are all divided into month and year so I have to go into each folder to pull out a couple pictures and...
  9. Get-AppxPackage : The database disk image is malformed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Get-AppxPackage : The database disk image is malformed: Get-AppxPackage : The database disk image is malformed The database disk image is malformed At line:1 char:1 + Get-AppxPackage + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-AppxPackage], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId :...
  10. Apache

Apache: I want to remove Apache from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache/1e5a4b27-7f29-4fef-8822-97303f74d436