Windows 10: Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

Discus and support Images saved as MS-DOS Application. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just happened to a couple of web-captured images.Very strange - and I just read about somebody whose .txt file was saved as MS-DOS Application.How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiannaZK, Jun 12, 2022.

1. GiannaZK Win User

Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

Just happened to a couple of web-captured images.Very strange - and I just read about somebody whose .txt file was saved as MS-DOS Application.How do I open these?Thank you.

:)

GiannaZK, Jun 12, 2022

2. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Redirecting

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

1. Images saved as MS-DOS Application. - Similar Threads - Images saved DOS

2. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application: When I save a PDF file, it now shows as an MS-DOS Application. It will not allow me to open the file. I'm not sure what has happened as I've not made any changes to my Windows 10 operating system. How can this be resolved?...
  3. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application: When I save a PDF file, it now shows as an MS-DOS Application. It will not allow me to open the file. I'm not sure what has happened as I've not made any changes to my Windows 10 operating system. How can this be resolved?...
  4. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Dos

MS Dos: Now available MS Dos in windows 10 64 bit OS:Yes or No?See screenshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/5c0232d2-d909-4a12-9db5-f74b0c38e274
  6. how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?: how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application? We exported a log for from marketo and saved it as a pdf. It saved as an MS DOS Application and now we are unable to open the file. Please advise....
  7. how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?

how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?: how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application? We exported a log for from marketo and saved it as a pdf. It saved as an MS DOS Application and now we are unable to open the file. Please advise....
  8. Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

Images saved as MS-DOS Application.: Just happened to a couple of web-captured images.Very strange - and I just read about somebody whose .txt file was saved as MS-DOS Application.How do I open these?Thank you....
  9. Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

Images saved as MS-DOS Application.: Just happened to a couple of web-captured images.Very strange - and I just read about somebody whose .txt file was saved as MS-DOS Application.How do I open these?Thank you....
  10. MS-Dos

MS-Dos: How do you download MS-Dos.iso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/8fdefe74-ac15-4358-83b3-f8135c5fa4e2