Windows 10: Images that appear on lock screen

Discus and support Images that appear on lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I think it would be very educational if people could be told the locations of the great images that appear, I see all these beautiful places and would... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FredJohnston1, May 16, 2021.

1. Images that appear on lock screen

I think it would be very educational if people could be told the locations of the great images that appear, I see all these beautiful places and would like to know where they are.Perhaps there could be an icon to click on to identify the image.

:)

FredJohnston1, May 16, 2021

2. How to fix problems with lock screen images (Windows Spotlight)

This Windows 10 Tip
    highlights the Windows Spotlight setting, which automatically uploads beautiful images of scenery daily from around the world for the background on the lock screen.

What steps should I try if I’m having trouble with Windows Spotlight?
    For example, what should I do if:

• The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the lock screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the sign-in screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight option doesn’t appear in my lock screen settings.
    • The Windows Spotlight image isn’t changing. (It shows the same image every day.)

Meliton Dec, May 16, 2021
  3. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 16, 2021
  4. Images that appear on lock screen

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Images that appear on lock screen

1. Images that appear on lock screen - Similar Threads - Images appear lock

2. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  3. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen not appearing: Showing command prompt instead of Lock Screen in my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-not-appearing/dcdf49df-c62c-4912-ac28-04807059b86c
  4. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen not appearing: Showing command prompt instead of Lock Screen in my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-not-appearing/dcdf49df-c62c-4912-ac28-04807059b86c
  5. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. lock screen images

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen images: How can I know the location of the images on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-images/bcfcb866-1912-4b76-8752-3c7ad9d874e6
  7. Caret browsing prompt appears on lock screen (with image)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caret browsing prompt appears on lock screen (with image): [ATTACH] This is an update to the post here. I switched Edge Dev to light mode and kept Windows in dark mode, and still the prompt shows up as the dark Fluent UI, so this is definitely a Windows issue. I've included a screenshot this time to show what it looks like, and it...
  8. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Im trying to set a personal photo as my lock screen, windows 10, lenovo 730, but it is expanding to fit the whole screen, making it a pointless picture. Is it possible to just set the photo sized as it is with a black background, so it isnt wide screen?...
  9. Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10: I am unable to locate the folder/folders from where images are getting displayed when I lock my computer screen on my Windows 10 laptop. On my screen share settings, there is no theme selection done (screenshot below). I am unable to understand and locate the folder from...
  10. Lock screen background image does not appear (Anniversary Update)

Lock screen background image does not appear (Anniversary Update): Hi folks, Background A year or more ago I followed [this guide](How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10) to set the Sign-in screen to a single colour rather than having to use Microsoft's default background image. So I set my own custom background image...