Windows 10: images will not show for games.

Discus and support images will not show for games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to play games from WildTangent and it will say now playing but there no sound and no picture or images I was able to play these games until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MickieMitchell, May 13, 2020.

1. images will not show for games.

trying to play games from WildTangent and it will say now playing but there no sound and no picture or images I was able to play these games until Windows 10 was installed.

:)

MickieMitchell, May 13, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 13, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 13, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

images will not show for games.

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

images will not show for games. [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, May 13, 2020
Thema:

images will not show for games.

1. images will not show for games. - Similar Threads - images show games

2. Show thumbnails only on images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show thumbnails only on images: Hey guys, I want to see thumbnails but only for images, not for files, nor excel sheets, nor nothing, only images, is that possible? Thanks in advanced! submitted by /u/Libersoul [link] [comments]...
  3. Image thumbnails not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image thumbnails not showing: Hello, The icons for my images are all screwed up in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I rebuilt the icon cache with these commands: ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F DEL "%localappdata%\IconCache.db" /A shutdown /r /f /t 00 This fixed another problem I...
  4. Image thumbnails not showing

Image thumbnails not showing: Hello, The icons for my images are all screwed up in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I rebuilt the icon cache with these commands: ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F DEL "%localappdata%\IconCache.db" /A shutdown /r /f /t 00 This fixed another problem I...
  5. Images are not showing on the websites

Images are not showing on the websites: no pictures showing up on home page or chrome or msn content (text) is there, but no images? Everything works like normal, but only black boxes where pictures accompanying the article would be. ***Original title: no pictures***...
  6. Images not showing after update

Images not showing after update: Hi! I update windows 10 with the recent update. Now all of my images ( when I search in my pc) show a photoshop icon not the image. Can anyone help me make it show the images again please. Many thanks, K...
  7. Camera app not showing image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app not showing image: The camera app on Windows 10 is not showing any image despite the camera is turned on (light next to the camera). Any suggestions on how to solve this problem? Screenshot of the camera app is attached. [ATTACH]...
  8. Some websites not showing images

Some websites not showing images: I have just had some browser issues today. A week ago my PC did a feature update to version 1809 and everything seemed fine until today when I couldn’t access a webite with a https address (which i have visited many times) in edge and google chrome browsers due to a...
  9. Thumbnails not showing image in Photos

Thumbnails not showing image in Photos: I am new to Windows 10 and I'm not sure what I've done, but all of the thumbnails for all my photos look like the Photos icon. The one that has a blue background and looks like a couple little mountains. How do I get then to show the photo image again?...
  10. ReCaptcha image not showing up

ReCaptcha image not showing up: So my friend has a problem on his PC in which ReCaptcha image is not showing, not just on Google Chrome, Opera... but on the whole PC too, ha has Windows 10. I told him to crate an VPN extension, since there was no VPN to Croatia he created it on Spain, and surprisingly the...