Windows 10: Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed?

Discus and support Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm suddenly seeing a OneDrive icon that has dark clouds around it *Huh I'm sure it was always pure white fluffy cloud before. In fact... I've just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mooly, May 24, 2019.

1. Mooly Win User

Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed?

I'm suddenly seeing a OneDrive icon that has dark clouds around it *Huh I'm sure it was always pure white fluffy cloud before.

In fact... I've just found a recent screen grab and it has indeed changed. The latest icon has two semi circles to represent clouds. The old one had 'clouds'.

Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed? [​IMG]

Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed? [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, May 24, 2019

2. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed? ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2019
  3. OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, May 24, 2019
  4. Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed?

1. Imagination or... has the OneDrive icon changed? - Similar Threads - Imagination has OneDrive

2. Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing: My desktop icons have little mini icons on the bottom left corner of the main icon - cloud, check marks, file box, arrow. I have already unlinked my OneDrive from my PC but these mini icons continually cycle through and it's INCREDIBLY distracting while I'm trying to work. I...
  3. Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing: My desktop icons have little mini icons on the bottom left corner of the main icon - cloud, check marks, file box, arrow. I have already unlinked my OneDrive from my PC but these mini icons continually cycle through and it's INCREDIBLY distracting while I'm trying to work. I...
  4. OneDrive is changing my desktop icons alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is changing my desktop icons alignment: Hello,I'm helping a user that OneDrive is changing the order of their desktop icons. I tried disabling the "Auto arrange icons" and "Align icons to grid" options. Tried deleting the IconCache too. Tried disabling "allow themes to make changes to icons}. but no luck. Any...
  5. icon for .jpg files has changed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icon for .jpg files has changed.: Sometime in the last week or so the icon for my .jpg files has changed. The files still open with the correct application. I have done a system restore from a point that was created 3 week ago but there was no change. The attached pics show the current icons and the second is...
  6. Windows 10 has a lot of imaginations! :o

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 has a lot of imaginations! :o: Hey I just found that Windows 10 has got imaginations! Normally, in the Sound pop-up in Control Panel, there's only in-built or current microphone. But, some people including me has got a virtual microphone too, the 'Stereo Mix'!!! I don't know how it come, it's in my...
  7. Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive tray icon has disappeared: Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is installed". I downloaded the latest version and got the same error. Trying to run Onedrive from the startmenu gives the same error!...
  8. icon of seagate hdd has changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    icon of seagate hdd has changed: hello today i noticed that teh icon of seagate backup plus desktop drive has changed.how can i restore original icon?i have win10 x64 76193
  9. OneDrive Icon Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Icon Changed: Hello friends! I have this problem: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...0-60baf7890b47 "Hi,I have a minor bug in OneDrive. In Windows 10, during the process of signing in to my OneDrive for the first time, I changed the default folder. The application works fine, and...
  10. Microsoft Imagine for Institutions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Imagine for Institutions: What is Microsoft Imagine? Microsoft Imagine is the program that provides collegiate student developers, especially those who attend top CS universities, with the tools, resources and experiences needed to turn innovative ideas into reality. Welcome to Microsoft...