Windows 10: imaging

Discus and support imaging in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed today that my old standby Macrium Reflect free has a new build which is drastically different and has no Linux disk only Win PE. Is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maranna, Jun 22, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

imaging

I noticed today that my old standby Macrium Reflect free has a new build which is drastically different and has no Linux disk only Win PE.
    Is the native imaging program reliable with 10?

I am not sure about my old reliable anymore?
    Thank you

:)

maranna, Jun 22, 2015

2. E51 IMAGING

does anybody know how to fix the noise in the pictures taken by E51 especially at night??

sashaatallah, Jun 22, 2015
  3. korngear Win User
    E51 IMAGING

How can I tell when it is two megapixel and this stage camera always tends to do so. I always try to shoot pic (if I have to do with my 2mpixel N91)before the light to shooting objetcs.

Besides, after taken pics can be ited by good software like ACD SEE etc.

korngear, Jun 22, 2015
Thema:

imaging

1. imaging - Similar Threads - imaging

2. Windows XP Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP Image: Do I need an image to install Windows XP in the virtual machine for funny experiments and programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-image/9223f693-9645-44c0-a255-aecaf984d218
  3. Windows XP Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP Image: Do I need an image to install Windows XP in the virtual machine for funny experiments and programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-image/9223f693-9645-44c0-a255-aecaf984d218
  4. Need Help: Can't capture image of Windows 11 from Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help: Can't capture image of Windows 11 from Hyper-V: I'm attempting to build a Windows 11 Enterprise reference image in a Hyper-V virtual machine and "capture" a .wim image of that to be used for deployment in our environment. It's the capture part that isn't working.I've done this many dozens of times with Windows 10, but...
  5. Need Help: Can't capture image of Windows 11 from Hyper-V

Need Help: Can't capture image of Windows 11 from Hyper-V: I'm attempting to build a Windows 11 Enterprise reference image in a Hyper-V virtual machine and "capture" a .wim image of that to be used for deployment in our environment. It's the capture part that isn't working.I've done this many dozens of times with Windows 10, but...
  6. Repair Windows 11 with Iso image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair Windows 11 with Iso image: Hello,i have after upgrade to win 11 some crashes. Now i want repair the installation.I create an iso with the MS tool and start the installation. The progress is blocked with the message that the installation routine isn't able to check that my PC is ready for install Win...
  7. Repair Windows 11 with Iso image

Repair Windows 11 with Iso image: Hello,i have after upgrade to win 11 some crashes. Now i want repair the installation.I create an iso with the MS tool and start the installation. The progress is blocked with the message that the installation routine isn't able to check that my PC is ready for install Win...
  8. Windows 10 Image Preview Fuzzy On USB Connected Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Image Preview Fuzzy On USB Connected Phone: Evening all,This one has me puzzled.User has opened a ticket where a connected iPhone shows the previews in Windows explorer as a very blurry image.It you browse the iPhone, click on the image the preview is like this for all images.If you copy the image to the PC it is...
  9. Windows 10 Image Preview Fuzzy On USB Connected Phone

Windows 10 Image Preview Fuzzy On USB Connected Phone: Evening all,This one has me puzzled.User has opened a ticket where a connected iPhone shows the previews in Windows explorer as a very blurry image.It you browse the iPhone, click on the image the preview is like this for all images.If you copy the image to the PC it is...
  10. Windows 10 Image Preview Fuzzy On USB Connected Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing