Windows 10: IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES

Discus and support IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We took delivery of new lap top and PC 23/11 and everything went great.This week we have run the windows update and got nothing but issues and today we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jane Phillips1, Dec 2, 2022.

1. IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES

We took delivery of new lap top and PC 23/11 and everything went great.This week we have run the windows update and got nothing but issues and today we have found that IMAP folders have nothing before 26/11 despite the settings for sync being correct and working before the updateAs they are cloud locations can we get them back??This has now also synced to the old computer and i phones so we have lost loads of e mails.Settings checked but it reads on line that the update has deleted the deleted folders despite them being marked as IMAP connected !!!

:)

Jane Phillips1, Dec 2, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 2, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 2, 2022
  4. doug4901 Win User

IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES

Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address

So sorry for the very late reply. I am not a well person.

I have tried the suggestions and these are my results. I have been slow, but things have got more complications as I tried more.

Most important: I have tried dozens of times (really!), and just now it worked and this is what I did, and had done many times before without luck.

• I ran IExplore.exe with admin rights
    • I entered 192.168.0.50:86 and that put me immediately into where I wanted to be with access to my 4 cameras.
    • I repeated the same steps 2 times more and failed.
    • My third attempt it worked again! What is the saying? .... "go figure!"

In all my (earlier dozs of attempts) where I tried your kind suggestions, this is what happened:

• If you add http:// or https:// in front of 192.168 does it change behaviour?

That made no difference. It still bumped me into Bing

• Can you set the camera to the normal subnet of your network?

I got myself totally confused on how to do this, and therefore I didn't progress far with your suggestion.

• When you first went to use IE 11 did you enable it in Windows features?

No I didn't, but when I checked in Progs, Windows settings, it was already ticked. But I still have to run IExplore.exe in admin.

• Windows key + R, type iexplore.exe -extoff

That was unsuccessful*Sad

Yes, in all instances.

I feel like a phoney as it is now working, albeit intermittently.

There must be something corrupted in my Win installation. A couple of Window updates ago, all my file structures looked fine, but I had to reinstall most of my programs. Thank you Microsoft. I've had a few strange things since then. One issue is that I can't log into my router. It's IP address is 192.168.0.1 . In Chrome, my usual browser, 192.168.0.1 gives me a no-connection error, and so does IE11. But here's the rub, if I go to my wife's PC, it always works!! Her PC and mine both run the same version of Win10, both Chrome, and we are on a wired Ethernet connection to our router.

I thank all for your help. I really do.

Regards,
    Doug

doug4901, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES

1. IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES - Similar Threads - IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED

2. Windows 11 Pro activation disappeared after updating the BIOS on a brand-new machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro activation disappeared after updating the BIOS on a brand-new machine.: In Dec 2023 I purchased a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Pro, and it was properly activated after the OOBE installation.The activation disappeared after I updated the BIOS. I could not find any way to get it reactivated other than purchasing a new license from MS...
  3. Windows 11 Pro activation disappeared after updating the BIOS on a brand-new machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro activation disappeared after updating the BIOS on a brand-new machine.: In Dec 2023 I purchased a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Pro, and it was properly activated after the OOBE installation.The activation disappeared after I updated the BIOS. I could not find any way to get it reactivated other than purchasing a new license from MS...
  4. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.: I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM and installed Windows 11, it's been installed as Windows Home. I have a Windows Pro license not an OEM version, but cannot...
  5. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.: I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM and installed Windows 11, it's been installed as Windows Home. I have a Windows Pro license not an OEM version, but cannot...
  6. IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES

IMAP CONTENTS DISAPPEARED AFTER RUNNING UPDATE ON 2 X NEW WINDOWS 11 MACHINES: We took delivery of new lap top and PC 23/11 and everything went great.This week we have run the windows update and got nothing but issues and today we have found that IMAP folders have nothing before 26/11 despite the settings for sync being correct and working before the...
  7. iMap on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iMap on Windows 11: Hi,We've been having problems with iMap emails specifically on windows 11. Emails will Usually once a day at some point stop sending and just sit in the outbox. Repairing the app usually resolves the issue but this is very temporary, as it has continued to happen daily since...
  8. iMap on Windows 11

iMap on Windows 11: Hi,We've been having problems with iMap emails specifically on windows 11. Emails will Usually once a day at some point stop sending and just sit in the outbox. Repairing the app usually resolves the issue but this is very temporary, as it has continued to happen daily since...
  9. M.2 Drives disappearing after installing 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...

M.2 Drives disappearing after installing 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...: Both M.2 Drives started disappearing from Windows after I installed 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215. Removing the update stabilized my system again. Just thought I would pass this along....
  10. New imap email

in Windows 10 Customization
    New imap email: Hi I am running a second email and following a message to say the email has been set up I then get a message to say my details are out of date. I then try to reset the password and it still keeps coming up with Action Required. Can you help....