Windows 10: 'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox

Discus and support 'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes, 'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox in c#, Windows 10. so, it doesn't change to another one. i wanna change from english to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ByeongyunJeong, Feb 11, 2020.

1. 'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox

Sometimes, 'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox in c#, Windows 10.

so, it doesn't change to another one.

i wanna change from english to korean.

how to change?

:)

ByeongyunJeong, Feb 11, 2020

2. Disable autocomplete in asp.net page

Hi

I'm using Ajax ColorPickerExtender linked to a textbox. On MS Edge Autocomplete suggestions obscure the colour picker when textbox receives focus. I've tried "Autocomplete=Disabled" and "Autocomplete=off" - neither work.

What is the solution?

Margaret_835, Feb 11, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    VBA textbox Powerpoint

Hi Tania1234zz

Do you mean, when you press the Tab key focus will shift from TaxtBox1 to TextBox2,

or do you mean TextBox 1 will disappear and show Textbox 2?

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox

3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue

Hi Sami,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it could be when Windows features do not work as they are supposed to, however, upon checking this on multiple computers, I was able to position the textbox as per my requirements. It seems that there
    is some issue with the application settings on your end.

I would suggest to reset the application or reinstall it, to achieve this, please follow the steps given below.

Go to Settings->Apps->Apps & features->Paint 3D->Advanced options->Reset.

If resetting the application does not work, it would suggest to uninstall it and reinstall it from Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below.

• Right click on Start button (Windows logo) and choose
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    • Type Get-AppxPackage *Paint3D* | Remove-AppxPackage and hit the
      Enter key.
    • Upon the successful completion of the above command, Paint 3D will be removed from the computer.
    • Launch Windows Store and reinstall the application.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox

1. 'IME is disabled' when set focus to textbox - Similar Threads - 'IME disabled' set

2. No password textbox when signing in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password textbox when signing in?: I have a Dell computer which came with Windows 10 software.Recently I have:Upgraded to Windows 11 1 month agoPlugged in new speakers 2 weeks agoAlso relevant:We have many power outagesIn the past, since I got it, when I told my computer to update and restart, it would shut...
  3. No password textbox when signing in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password textbox when signing in?: I have a Dell computer which came with Windows 10 software.Recently I have:Upgraded to Windows 11 1 month agoPlugged in new speakers 2 weeks agoAlso relevant:We have many power outagesIn the past, since I got it, when I told my computer to update and restart, it would shut...
  4. Disable software window focusing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable software window focusing: Hello, I've got a bit of a strange issue that I don't fully know how to describe. Simply put, there's a driver required to use a mouse I have, but randomly the driver will open an invisible window at random times and remove focus off of the program I'm currently using....
  5. Japanese IME disable alphanumeric input

in Windows 10 Support
    Japanese IME disable alphanumeric input: Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have not been here in like almost 5 years now. I have the IME setup such that I can switch from English to Japanese with a keyboard shortcut, but there is one major annoyance: alphanumeric input is always on until I switch it with...
  6. Windows 10 ImeMode doesn't change when IME is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ImeMode doesn't change when IME is disabled: I make some Winform program use c#. Sometimes, when textbox focuced, IME change to 'IME is disabled', and doesn't change another one. I wanna change to korean. but Only English. How to solve this problem. 10 . C# , , / 'IME .' / / . ?...
  7. Disable Microsoft IME?

Disable Microsoft IME?: I use two system languages and keyboard layouts: German (QWERTZ) and Japanese (Google IME). Since the last update hit yesterday, a third keyboard layout was added without my consent: Japanese (Microsoft IME). I do not want this, because it makes it more tedious to switch...
  8. Japanese IME is disabled, nothing fixes it.

Japanese IME is disabled, nothing fixes it.: Hello, When I try to press the small 'A' button on the lower right side of the task bar instead of changing to its hiragana counterpart when set to Japanese it displays a small x in a circle. When this circle is tapped it says "IME Disabled". I have tried reinstalling the...
  9. Unable to disable Focus Assist

Unable to disable Focus Assist: The Alarm App is a vital to me. I uses it for medication reminders. It has work flawlessly for me for a year. The Windows 10 update that introduced Focus Assist has rendered it useless. I've turned off all the options in Focus Assist. I've turned it completely off in the...
  10. Permanently disable Focus Assist?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanently disable Focus Assist?: I've noticed the Focus Assist feature for a couple of weeks now and I've always wondered why it keeps enabling itself. It makes me miss potentially important notifications. It looks like Focus Assist enables itself whenever my Thunderbolt 3 docking station with two external...