Windows 10: IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD

Discus and support IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI HINDI IME IS NOT READY YET. HOW COULD I FIXED IT I HAVE DELETED MY WINDOW.OLD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VishalSingh Rajput, Jun 19, 2020.

1. IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD

HI

HINDI IME IS NOT READY YET. HOW COULD I FIXED IT

I HAVE DELETED MY WINDOW.OLD

:)

VishalSingh Rajput, Jun 19, 2020

2. New Indic Phonetic keyboards for Windows 10 Mobile

We are pleased to let you know Windows 10 Mobile newly supports 10 Indic Phonetic keyboards below:

• Bangla (India) Phonetic
    • Gujarati Phonetic
    • Hindi Phonetic
    • Kannada Phonetic
    • Malayalam Phonetic
    • Marathi Phonetic
    • Odia Phonetic
    • Punjabi Phonetic
    • Tamil Phonetic
    • Telugu Phonetic
    You can use QWERTY keyboard to enter native characters.

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 4d10a9ae-d2f6-4d01-98a0-7e6785a34060.png

How to install Indic Phonetic keyboards:

• Go to Settings page
    • Select 'Time & language'
    • Tap 'Keyboard' and 'Add keyboards'
    • Scroll to your expected keyboard and select it. (e.g. Hindi Phonetic keyboard)

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 92f8efbe-35b9-4325-bc4f-03a9d2302bf6.png
    • Check added keyboard

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 8dae3083-af78-4de9-a4fa-4c63e1e2aed9.png
    • Download language data via Windows Update. It requires reboot device.

How to send your feedback:

• Launch 'Windows Feedback' application

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 2b85f34e-dc3a-4bfe-83de-3a1232a81c38.png
    • Search if some else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as "Hindi phonetic keyboard"

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD b03add6c-8ee4-45e4-b38c-1085b3aa71bb.png

If you find similar feedback, just tap "Upvote" or select it, add any details, then tap "Send" icon to post it.
    • If you don't find similar feedback, tap '+' icon (New) located at the bottom to post a new feedback
    • Select 'Input and Interaction Methods' in
      Select a category.

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 5ee870a0-249a-431f-be7e-c136e2107279.png
    • Select 'Touch keyboard' in
      Select a subcategory. If you want to post a feedback of Hardware keyboard, please select 'All other issues'

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 51b52b45-57a9-4bf6-8666-c9971b1e278c.png
    • Enter your feedback with keyboard name (e.g. Hindi phonetic keyboard) in 'Add details' textbox (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and tap 'Send' icon to
      post it.

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD 2ae1d11c-93a9-42b8-84f7-dc35c19b41c1.png

HiroHara [MSFT], Jun 19, 2020
  3. Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard

Hello,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4497697 I followed the instructions given in this link.

• I was not able to install the phonetic key board from add key board in "Language settings"
    • and so I ran the below command following the command in command prompt successfully.
      • DISM /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Language.Basic~~~te-IN~0.0.1.0
    However I dont see the phonetic keyboard enabled. Can you pls check and comment?

Thx,ashok.

Ashok Sidipotu, Jun 19, 2020
  4. N. Inaam Win User

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD

Phonetic Urdu Keyboard

I want to use Phonetic Urdu keyboard in Word, but unfortunately it is NOT giving me an option for phonetic keyboard even though I downloaded it. Shows just the regular keyboard which is not very easy to use.

N. Inaam, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD

1. IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD - Similar Threads - IME PHONETIC KEYBOARD

2. phonetic marathi keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phonetic marathi keyboard: I'm using windows 7 my laptop don't have phonetic keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-marathi-keyboard/b53b9b56-a478-4bc7-a392-0d75801cb22c
  3. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  4. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  5. Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard: I am using Windows 11 ARM processor Lenovo 5G device and I am not able to use a keyboard that I have used for years on previous machines. Is there a way to customize a keyboard layout on a Windows 11 ARM machine?Please let me know....
  6. Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard

Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard: I am using Windows 11 ARM processor Lenovo 5G device and I am not able to use a keyboard that I have used for years on previous machines. Is there a way to customize a keyboard layout on a Windows 11 ARM machine?Please let me know....
  7. Bangla Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bangla Phonetic Keyboard: Hello Microsoft,I have a question that is there any official Bangla Phonetic or English to Bangla Keyboard available?I there is, then how can I install it in my windows 10 laptop ?...
  8. Phonetic Keyboard

Phonetic Keyboard: How to get the Phonetic keyboard like Google Indic? I am trying to get it installed for last more than a month but failing to do so. If anyone can help to make my keyboard to work like Google Indic keyboard on most of the android phones, it will be really a great help to me....
  9. Marathi Phonetic Keyboard

Marathi Phonetic Keyboard: How to install Marathi Phonetic Keyboard on Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1809 OS build 17763.1282? / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marathi-phonetic-keyboard/39af6dec-239a-423a-b5ca-6e3c2c0bc573
  10. Urdu phonetic keyboard

Urdu phonetic keyboard: Hi, . Will Microsoft provide it's customers a phonetic keyboard as available from other sources, but not giving us the edge? http://www.cle.org.pk/software/localization/keyboards/CRULPphonetickbv1.1.html For starters, this keyboard is all good but won't use fonts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. marathi phonetic keyboard windows 10

2. hindi ime not ready windows 10