Windows 10: Immediate crash on startup

Discus and support Immediate crash on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been experiencing this very annoying problem where I downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and when i open it it immediately crashes. Ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/___Scythe, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Immediate crash on startup

I’ve been experiencing this very annoying problem where I downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and when i open it it immediately crashes. Ive tried almost everything. different account, restarting pc, updating everything, drivers, and nothing seems to work. every other game works completely fine. Even games from microsoft app store. Can someone please help or give me some ideas?

submitted by /u/___Scythe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/___Scythe, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Battlefield 1 crashes immediately after startup

I recently installed battlefield 1
    But every time i try to play it it crashes immediately.
    Is there any special fixes for this?
    An on Windows 8.1. 64 bit

purplekaycee, Mar 11, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Immediate crash on startup

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Immediate crash on startup

1. Immediate crash on startup - Similar Threads - Immediate crash startup

2. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup programs opening then closing immediately: When I start Windows 10, a bunch of programs are supposed to start with it, but none do. A bunch of them go to the system tray they're supposed to, and when I open the system tray, I see all their icons. However, when I hover over each icon, they disappear. In Task Manager ->...
  3. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup programs opening then closing immediately: When I start Windows 10, a bunch of programs are supposed to start with it, but none do. A bunch of them go to the system tray they're supposed to, and when I open the system tray, I see all their icons. However, when I hover over each icon, they disappear. In Task Manager ->...
  4. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Astroneer crashing immediately on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer crashing immediately on startup.: I installed astroneer on my computer and every time I try to start it it fails. I have tried almost everything including a complete reinstall of windows. I have tried wsreset.exe and reseting astroneer. I have also tried moving it to another drive and updating windows. I have...
  6. Astroneer crashing immediately on startup.

Astroneer crashing immediately on startup.: I installed astroneer on my computer and every time I try to start it it fails. I have tried almost everything including a complete reinstall of windows. I have tried wsreset.exe and reseting astroneer. I have also tried moving it to another drive and updating windows. I have...
  7. Astroneer crashing immediately on startup.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Minecraft crashes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft crashes immediately: Hi. A few months ago I was having trouble with some apps on my pc crashing immediately and not showing up. Recently my Minecraft for Windows 10 has been showing up on my taskbar and in Start but crashes after a few seconds. I tried to repair it in settings but it would just...
  9. GoDot crashes immediately?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GoDot crashes immediately?: When I create a project with OpenGL 3.0 it crashes immediately. With 2.0, however, it loads immediately. My computer supports OpenGL 4.5 or the graphics card driver has 4.5 installed. Then why isn't it working? GoDot stürzt sofort ab?
  10. Apps Immediately Crash

Apps Immediately Crash: Hi Everyone, I've run into this problem where I'm offline and I open a modern app, I might see the app for a moments, but then immediately closes or crashes. It doesn't seem to happen to the mall/calendar app that comes with Windows 10. I've noticed though that sometimes...