Windows 10: Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

Discus and support Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all community,We have a problem on each enterprise domain controller.When we want to launch "Settings", the window just flash and disappear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JIMLAF, Jan 18, 2022.

1. JIMLAF Win User

Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

Hi all community,We have a problem on each enterprise domain controller.When we want to launch "Settings", the window just flash and disappear immediatly. So Impossible to go on settings panel and his depedances.We found this error in event viewer : DCOM error 10010"The server windows.immersivecontrolpanel_10.0.2.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel did not register with DCOM within the required timeout."Name : Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOMGuid : 1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407EEventSourceName :

:)

JIMLAF, Jan 18, 2022

2. immersive control panel stops working

MY IMMERSIVE CONTROL PANEL I,E, PC SETTINGS STOPS WORKING AND SHOWS ERROR THAT REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL FAILED.

ITS LOCATION IS USER....APPDATA.....PACKAGES.....IMMERSIVE CONTROL PANEL.

***Moved from Settings and personalization / Personalizing my content / All***

sharvilpandit, Jan 18, 2022
  3. RuthLowe Win User
    immersive control panel?

Suddenly today in my start menu, "settings" changed to "immersive control panel". Clicking on it, it still goes to the settings menu.

I have run virus checkers and don't see any viruses.

RuthLowe, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

immersive control panel?

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better please help us with the following information:

• Check if Settings is renamed to "immersive control panel".

• Did you make any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    Method 1: Run SFC scan

I suggest you to perform SFC scan and check if that helps. The
    sfc/scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

If issue still persists I would suggest you to create a new user account and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Method 2: Create new user account

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Ravindra Kamath, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

1. Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error - Similar Threads - Immersive Control Panel

2. Windows update Opening immersive control panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Opening immersive control panel?: When i try to update windows it opens immersive control panel how do i fix this? I've tried using an admin cmd and the little button in the taskbar but to no avail....
  3. Windows update Opening immersive control panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update Opening immersive control panel?: When i try to update windows it opens immersive control panel how do i fix this? I've tried using an admin cmd and the little button in the taskbar but to no avail....
  4. Windows update Opening immersive control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Opening immersive control panel: This could be a dumb question but anyways.I have never had a problem with windows 11 updating untill recently,when i tried to update my windows version within settings and found out that it only opened the 'Immersive control panel' and I've also tried updating using admin cmd...
  5. Windows update Opening immersive control panel

Windows update Opening immersive control panel: This could be a dumb question but anyways.I have never had a problem with windows 11 updating untill recently,when i tried to update my windows version within settings and found out that it only opened the 'Immersive control panel' and I've also tried updating using admin cmd...
  6. Problemas no Immersive Control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas no Immersive Control Panel: Meu notebook começou a ter muitos travamento e está extremamente lento nos últimos dias. Em problemas aparece a seguinte mensagem:FonteSettingsResumoStopped responding and was closedData‎22/‎10/‎2022 01:37StatusRelatório enviadoDescriçãoA problem caused this program to stop...
  7. Problemas no Immersive Control Panel

Problemas no Immersive Control Panel: Meu notebook começou a ter muitos travamento e está extremamente lento nos últimos dias. Em problemas aparece a seguinte mensagem:FonteSettingsResumoStopped responding and was closedData‎22/‎10/‎2022 01:37StatusRelatório enviadoDescriçãoA problem caused this program to stop...
  8. Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error: Hi all community,We have a problem on each enterprise domain controller with 2019 serve version.When we want to launch "Settings", the window just flash and disappear immediatly. So Impossible to go on settings panel and his depedances.We found this error in event viewer :...
  9. Immersive Control Panel error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Control Panel error?: Hi, I recently installed Win 10 Pro on a new build PC. After around 10 hours in total of playing one specific game I now encounter a system crash to a black screen on a very frequent basis. I'm not massively tecchy but think I found the error code in Event Viewer which says:...
  10. Why is Windows Immersive Control Panel (SystemSettings.exe) open?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows Immersive Control Panel (SystemSettings.exe) open?: Why is Windows Immersive Control Panel (SystemSettings.exe) open when I'm not using it and haven't opened it? Do other programs open under the name of the Settings UI? Appreciated. 100466

Users found this page by searching for:

1. immersive control panel problem