Windows 10: Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet

Discus and support Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet * Moved from IE10/other Original title: change browser connection to the internet... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by richardcowley, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet

imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet

* Moved from IE10/other

Original title: change browser connection to the internet

:)

richardcowley, Sep 29, 2018

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Web pages did not open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Is the issue confined to any specific website?
    This issue could have occurred due to corrupted cache/cookies/browsing history stored in the browser.

Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting sites remember your preferences or letting you avoid signing
    in each time you visit certain sites.

Step 1:
    As an initial step, I suggest you to check the issue with a different browser and also try to clear the browser's cache/cookies/browsing history and check if it helps.

Step 2: Internet Connections troubleshooter.

This will find and fix problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

Follow the steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet

can not print from web page

Hello cyberorphan43,

This could be an issue when the Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print?
    • Have you tried to use another browser and check if the same issue occurs?

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Update your drivers to the latest version

Outdated printer drivers can cause problems when printing from Internet Explorer, try updating to the latest driver for your printer. To do so, we suggest that you go to your device manufacturer’s website and check for the
    latest drivers for your printer.

Method 2: Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator

Try printing a web page when running Internet Explorer as an Administrator. This can help determine if there is a permissions issue. Check if you are currently logged on as an administrator, then follow these steps to start
    Internet Explorer as an administrator:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows.
    • Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Method 3: Try printing after disabling Protected Mode

Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options.
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet

1. Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet - Similar Threads - Imminent taken web

2. Hackers have taken over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers have taken over: I've been being hacked for several months now and I'm getting tired of it. They have gotten into my laptop, my phone, my wi-fi. They've taken control of the devices in my home including my alarm system which I finally had to cancel because the camera was being accessed...
  3. Hackers have taken over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hackers have taken over: I've been being hacked for several months now and I'm getting tired of it. They have gotten into my laptop, my phone, my wi-fi. They've taken control of the devices in my home including my alarm system which I finally had to cancel because the camera was being accessed...
  4. My PC was taken over by the Indians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC was taken over by the Indians: Hello. Please don't judge my name but, I woke up today, unable to log into my PC. Every Time it booted on, I couldn't access my stuff due to a mode that prevented me from accessing and saving any files/changes. I tracked my device, and I don't know how I have TWO PCs but, one...
  5. taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    taken over: Somehow, someone, has used a developer app to allow windows 10 to make changes to my chrome book android with no windows version remotely. I cannot save files, they get deleted remotely from my chrome files regardless of where or how I save them. My emails are being...
  6. Windows 10 cannot access web pages but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 cannot access web pages but connected to the internet: If someone has a problem regarding this in 2020 I found the solution. Remember when did the problem started and also what where you installing at the time. In my case was a antivirus called kaspersky, a few hours later i started noticing the problem. Right when i...
  7. Account Taken Over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Taken Over: Daughter's account somehow took over my main account on my PC? Tried to get help fixing but they said I couldn't change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-taken-over/0fffddda-61de-4454-a800-7a4df696a072
  8. connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do? submitted by /u/richayxiii [link] [comments]...
  9. How to view old web pages that have been taken down?

in Browsers and Email
    How to view old web pages that have been taken down?: Hey guys, I've been trying to view a website that has been deleted in the past 10 days, but since it's been deleted I can't access it... Does anyone know what I can do? Thank you for any help! EDIT: When I use Google to find the web page it appears in my...
  10. Web Page Losing Connection

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Losing Connection: I am losing my webpage frequently. Then I need to click on "Recover Webpage". I am also receiving up to 70 spam mails a day. I am presently using internet explorer 11. I do not know where to start to fix this. I am using Norton Security, CCleaner, Malwarebytes anti-Malware,...