Windows 10: Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10

Discus and support Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My wife has previously used a Mac and used their standard Mail program for handling her email (she has a *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scott Hartwig, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10

My wife has previously used a Mac and used their standard Mail program for handling her email (she has a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address). On the Mac she has also created folders to file her mail. How can I migrate mail that she has received and is now stored in folders out of the Mac to the Windows 10 Mail on a HP ProBook? Apologies if this has already been asked and answered.

:)

Scott Hartwig, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Billg226 Win User

Import Windows Mail

1--Can Windows Mail (Vista/*.eml) be imported to Windows 10 Mail client?
    2--Also while setting up Windows 10 Mail, when I Delete last Email, Mail closes. Any help/suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Bill

Billg226, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10

recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10

1. Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Import Apple Mail

2. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  3. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  4. Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App: I have an old Windows 7 computer that uses Windows Live Mail. My employer bought a new computer with Windows 10, which doesn't have Windows Live Mail. How do I get my old emails that are saved in folders on my computer onto the new computer.Thanks,Adam...
  5. Importing Live Mail contacts to the Windows-10 New Mail People folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Live Mail contacts to the Windows-10 New Mail People folder: I just set up a new PC, and cannot set up Windows Live Mail, as it is no longer supported. I tried to import contacts into the Windows-10 People folder, but it cannot find my Live Mail account. I find no 'help' established for this. Seems Windows-10 mail is geared for mobile...
  6. Mail app for mac

Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...
  7. Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application

Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application: Hi A friend of mine has bough a new machine with windows 10 on it, On his old machine (which is also windows 10) he used the Microsft Mail app, he exported all the mails onto an external hard drive WHen he logs into that same account on the new machine none of the old...
  8. Importing folders into Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing folders into Windows 10 Mail: I upgraded to 10 on 8/3. Had no problems. Am I too premature to complain? If not, Windows 10 Mail needs work. First, I fixed the problem with recognizing gmail. (AVG firewall.) Now I would like to import my old folders from EClient and give Mail a fighting chance to be my...
  9. How important is SSL on pop e-mails? Mac vs Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    How important is SSL on pop e-mails? Mac vs Windows 10?: Moved to other forum... 63041
  10. Import Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import Windows Mail: 1--Can Windows Mail (Vista/*.eml) be imported to Windows 10 Mail client? 2--Also while setting up Windows 10 Mail, when I Delete last Email, Mail closes. Any help/suggestions? Thanks, Bill 49748