Windows 10: Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar

Discus and support Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How would I import a CalDAV into the Windows 10 calendar? I'm logged in using my outlook account, but can't find an option to link a CalDAV.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryan_2018, May 25, 2019.

1. Ryan_2018 Win User

Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar

How would I import a CalDAV into the Windows 10 calendar? I'm logged in using my outlook account, but can't find an option to link a CalDAV.

:)

Ryan_2018, May 25, 2019
  2. Crush157 Win User

Hijack iCloud integration to access to CalDav server.

I have just got a Windows Phone (Lumia 630, WP8.1).

I need to access a 3rd party CalDav server, but it seems that there is no generic CalDav support.

However, a bit of searching suggests that setting up iCloud integration and then changing the address of the CalDav server to point to the one that you want should work.

So I...

• Set up iCloud integration.
    • Checked that calendar integration worked both ways.
    • Changed the CalDav server address to point to 3rd party CalDav server.

This half works:

• I can create an event on the phone, and it get's written successfully to the calendar on the server.
    • But I can't see any events (including the one I just created) from the phone.
    Has anyone got this approach to work successfully, or have any suggestions as to what to do to get it all working?

Crush157, May 25, 2019
  3. Puigchild Win User
    CalDav with nokia calendar sync

Hi inzaghi89,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately there is no direct way of syncing CalDAV with your Nokia E52, this is because calendar etc. is usually synced via Mail for Exchange service. There is a workaround for this though, you can synchronise your CalDAV calendar with GMail or Hotmail
    and use your phone to create a Mail for Exchange sync to the service.

To set up Gmail (or Hotmail), perform the following steps:

• Start Setup Email wizard (or select New on the Email client).
    • Select Start.
    • Select Mail For Exchange.
    • Enter your Gmail (or Hotmail) email address.
    • Enter your Gmail (or Hotmail) password.
    • Leave domain empty.
    • Enter server address m.google.com (m.hotmail.com for Hotmail).
    Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild, May 25, 2019
  4. Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar

Sync CalDAV with Windows Calendar

I'm running my calendar from my Synology NAS.

How can I add a CalDAV sync to Windows 10 calendar?

I ask this because when I click on Add Account, Advanced Settings, there's an option for Exchange ActiveSync or Internet Email.

Both options require an email address.

I'm just needing to to enter a CalDAV account.

User Name:

Password:

Server Address:

Server Path:

Port:

and Select SSL

Would I be able to use Windows Calendar for this type of sync?

Ryan_K_2017, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar

1. Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar - Similar Threads - Import CalDAV Calendar

2. How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.: Hello,I have imported .ICS calendar to my Windows Desktop Calendar app. By Mistake I added it twice, so I want to delete duplicate events. And want to learn how to delete .ICS calendar which I have inserted.I have tried removing my Gmail account connected to this application,...
  3. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  4. How to add an account to sync calendar with 3rd party Caldav

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an account to sync calendar with 3rd party Caldav: I've searched google, bing and some other website, they all said to add a fake iCloud account, but in recent Windows updates, fake iCloud accounts cannot be added because Windows will validate if the account exists. Real iCloud account can be added but it cannot change the...
  5. Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app

Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app: Hi there, I'm using Win10 and have a question about it's calendar functionality. For my personal calendar I use Google, and for work I'm using Asanas calendarexport-URL to display them in Google calendar. When I import the Google account into Win10, I only get the main...
  6. Issues syncing Calendar with caldav (nextcloud)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues syncing Calendar with caldav (nextcloud): I have a nextcloud server, which can handle pretty much everything I'd want from the cloud, but the windows 10 calendar app does not like to play nice with it for some reason and I'd like to figure out how to solve this... To link my nextcloud account to the calendar app, I...
  7. Fix calendar import settings

Fix calendar import settings: I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school account receives dozens of calendar invites which is good, but when I accept them, by default they get added to my personal...
  8. Importing online calendars in mail app

Importing online calendars in mail app: I am trying to import a calendar from a page online, but when I do its locked and I unable to edit it. Is there a way to fix that? I have set up an outlook address to share with my Mum so we both see the same calendar. How do I add the calendar to that account? 153402
  9. Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account

Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account: HI There, I have the latest window 10 Home build, latest windows store "Mail and Calendar" app updated. For some reason the windows mail app stopped syncing my icloud caldav account????? I can still receive and send emails no problem with that. But the calander is not...
  10. caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app: I'm trying out the Windows Mail app, and it seems to be accessing my iCloud email fine, once I set up an app password for it on appleid.apple.com, but none of my iCloud calendars. When I look at the server settings, it says it's using https://p06-caldav.icloud.com . Other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. caldav synchronizer windows 10

2. win 10 kalender caldav

3. add caldav calendar to windows calendar

4. https://p06-caldav.icloud.com,
  5. outlook live kalender caldav,
  6. windows 10 1909 calendar caldav,
  7. import caldav windows,
  8. windows 10 caldav,
  9. windows 10 mail calendar caldav,
  10. windows caldav calendar,
  11. caldav windows 10,