Windows 10: Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

Discus and support Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mmshipon, May 22, 2016.

1. mmshipon Win User

Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain in my iCloud account and on my iPhone. Can someone please instruct me on how to import all the contacts back in to my desktop Outlook 2007 application?

:)

mmshipon, May 22, 2016
  2. rvjuk Win User

Syncing between phone, Outlook and iCloud

Hi,

I always sync my E7 with Microsoft Outlook 2007 by using Nokia Suite. I have recently got an iPad so shared my contacts and calendar with iCloud from Outlook. This works brilliantly and any changes appear instantly on the other device when made.

However, when I now try to sync my E7, it won't work. Nokia Suite shows an error when I change the sync from Outlook/contacts (or calendar) to Outlook/iCloud. If I leave the setting as they are, it puts all of the data back and doesn't see the iCloud data.

Is there a way to do it? If not, I think I'll end up having to go down the iPhone route when I next change my phone.

rvjuk, May 22, 2016
  3. JS_934 Win User
    Unable to open Calendar and Contacts in Outlook 2007 after most recent Windows 10 Update

Until the most recent windows 10 update I was happily using Outlook 2007 for mail/calendar and contacts and seamlessly syncing with Icloud. Now my calendar and contacts from Icloud do not open in outlook. I receive the message

"the set of folders can not be opened. The information store could not be opened"

My Calendar and Contacts have moved to the Apps, and anything entered in them do not sync with Icloud.

Any ideas??

JS_934, May 22, 2016
Thema:

Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

1. Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007 - Similar Threads - Import Contacts iCloud

2. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  3. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  4. Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook: After exporting all my contacts in Yahoo!, into a single file, the contacts' names appear in both Outlook and MS People, but the email address field is blank for 99 percent of the entries.Not sure which extension I used. Does that matter?Is this a random failure, and just try...
  5. Import Outlook 2007 contacts into Windows 10 Contacts new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Outlook 2007 contacts into Windows 10 Contacts new computer: I am configuring a new laptop for a client. This laptop will use Windows 10 mail. I exported the contacts from Outlook 2007 but seem to be unable to find how I can import them in either the Mail app contacts, or the Contacts app. I searched online, and found the suggestion to...
  6. Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures: When I go to share a photo there is a Mail Icon, but it only has a fes contacts in it. When I tried to send to one of the contacts it failed to send. Can you help?...
  7. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  8. iCloud for Windows and Office Outlook 2007

iCloud for Windows and Office Outlook 2007: Since this weeks updates to Win10 1703, iCloud for Windows has stopped integrating with Office Outlook 2007. The normal "Refresh iCloud" button has disappeared, and the Calendar in iCloud has disappeared from Outlook. Anybody noticed the same or got any clues what's...
  9. Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone: I just upgraded to W10. I had numerous problems and thought I had them fixed after upgrading my graphics card to Radeon R7 250 1GB, but now I realize my iPhone will not sync its calendar with Outlook 2007 any longer. When I look in default apps I note that there is no default...
  10. Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file: How to: Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file How to Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. If you have already exported your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore contacts to outlook 2007 from iphone

2. how to import contacts from iphone to outlook 2007