Windows 10: Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

Discus and support Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my contacts from Live Mail in a cvs file...how do I import them into my new computer with Mail on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tombradley3, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

I have my contacts from Live Mail in a cvs file...how do I import them into my new computer with Mail on Windows 10?

:)

tombradley3, Feb 16, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

importing contacts into live mail on Windows 10

Hello Wally,

There may be several reasons why your contacts are not showing up on your device. To get a better understanding of your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on the settings of Windows Live Mail on your Surface prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, you may refer to this article refer to the steps on how to import contacts into Windows Live Mail:
    Import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Feb 16, 2021
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

Live Mail - delete contacts

Windows Live Mail syncs with People contacts, but only if you are logged in on Windows Live Mail. Changes made while not logged in appear to never be synced. The 'People' contacts are stored on Microsoft servers, for use by the People app, people.live.com, and syncing with Windows Live Mail (when logged into it). Syncing seems to fail as often as not, so fully back up all contacts lists before culling.

bigbadsteve, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

1. Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Import contacts Live

2. Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail: OK. I have finally managed to move my contact list onto the new PC. They all appear in the People tab in Windows mail. Here's my problem - hundreds of them appear as " unnamed contact". When I click on them, it does show the name and email address, but only in the "notes"...
  3. how to import contact csv file into live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to import contact csv file into live mail: How do I import contacts csv file into Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-import-contact-csv-file-into-live-mail/f0dd966c-0a74-4a2a-b564-8d96d1424568
  4. Import email contacts from Window Mail

Import email contacts from Window Mail: I recently purchased a new windows 10 computer. Is their a method to import my contacts from the older computer wirelessly? Fortunately the older computer works and I guess that a couple could be made and transferred somehow. Thanks for any help....
  5. Importing Live Mail contacts to the Windows-10 New Mail People folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Live Mail contacts to the Windows-10 New Mail People folder: I just set up a new PC, and cannot set up Windows Live Mail, as it is no longer supported. I tried to import contacts into the Windows-10 People folder, but it cannot find my Live Mail account. I find no 'help' established for this. Seems Windows-10 mail is geared for mobile...
  6. window mail importing contacts

window mail importing contacts: I have contacts exported from outlook that I would like to import into mail. In these contacts I have groups. I see some (very old) contacts show up in my people but nothing current. How can I make a direct import into this program?...
  7. How do I import contacts and emails from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app?

How do I import contacts and emails from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app?: Just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10. On my old computer I was using Live Mail. I have lots of Contacts and lots of Saved emails in Live Mail. I'm having trouble figuring out how to transfer all of that info from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app. How do I...
  8. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249
  9. Windows 10 Mail App: Import from Windows Live Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App: Import from Windows Live Mail?: I've seen this question asked several times, but no satisfactory answer. I refuse to believe that Microsoft would have omitted this basic function. How does one Import from Windows Live Mail into the Windows 10 Mail App? 24354
  10. Importing mail and contacts from Windows mail in Vista

in Browsers and Email
    Importing mail and contacts from Windows mail in Vista: I am trying to move the email for a friend after she got a Windows 10 laptop. Her old pc is on Vista. After searching I have that there is no way to import email into the new Windows mail in Windows 10. Can anybody recommend a good free email app that can import the mail and...