Windows 10: Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?

Discus and support Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I just bought a surface pro and i want to get my contacts imported from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AllenHewitt, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?

Hi!

I just bought a surface pro and i want to get my contacts imported from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?

:)

AllenHewitt, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 15, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
  4. geercom Win User

Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?

Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts

I don't understand what it means by "Create one or more folders in the list of folders that synchronize with your Outlook.com account". What does that mean? Are you saying you can create these folders somewhere inside Outlook.com and that the folders have to have the same names as the WLM folders? I don't understand. What folders are the ones that sync with Outlook.com? Where are these?

geercom, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?

1. Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that? - Similar Threads - Import contacts outlook

2. how do I contact support agent for outlook ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I contact support agent for outlook ?: Outlook is not sending or receiving email. iPhone is. I need help adding migrating my PC profile for outlook into my Mac Mini https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support-agent-for-outlook/c6dcf332-c432-4e75-80e2-cc13322e5d9b
  3. how do I contact support agent for outlook ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I contact support agent for outlook ?: Outlook is not sending or receiving email. iPhone is. I need help adding migrating my PC profile for outlook into my Mac Mini https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support-agent-for-outlook/c6dcf332-c432-4e75-80e2-cc13322e5d9b
  4. how do I contact support agent for outlook ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  6. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  7. how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?

how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?: How do I recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-deleted-contact-from-outlook/72221656-9887-4803-8d1e-29f7c1f92808
  8. Import recovered OST into Outlook 2010?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import recovered OST into Outlook 2010?: I manually mined the files from my crashed laptop before I reinstalled Windows 10 and Office 2010. I lost all my contacts - it is an Outlook.com account but the contacts were not synched with the web version. I believe I got the correct OST file from the savage operation....
  9. Outlook 2010 Data file import error to Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Data file import error to Outlook 2013: My employer (School Board) requested all staff laptops be returned over summer so the OS could be upgraded from Win 7 Enterprise, so I did an export of my Outlook 2010 file to work on from home- they now want all Outlook profiles below 50 MB. My personal laptop (Win 7 Pro...
  10. Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts: I am only using a Windows 10 system because my Windows 7 computer is sketchy and I need a reliable PC to work. I have Windows 10 up and running on a very fast system with a nice big new monitor. Migrating email to this PC is absolute hell. I can get Outlook 2010 setup with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 import contacts csv outlook 2010

2. import outlook 2010 to courrier for windows 10

3. using csv contacts outlook 10

4. importing outlook 2010 contacts to windows 10,
  5. outlook 10 import