Windows 10: Import contacts in to MS Mall on Win 10

Discus and support Import contacts in to MS Mall on Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to import my AOL mail contacts in to MS Mail 10 (or the People app, which I understand is the app that interfaces with MS Mail 10 but I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomCoffman1, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Import contacts in to MS Mall on Win 10

I am trying to import my AOL mail contacts in to MS Mail 10 (or the People app, which I understand is the app that interfaces with MS Mail 10 but I can not figure out how to do this. This has nothing to do with Outlook at all, so let's not talk about Outlook. Does anyone know how to import my address book with hundreds of contacts in to MS Mail 10. Thx

:)

TomCoffman1, Sep 29, 2018

2. Import/Export Contacts

Hi,

Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone.

Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list, and then importing the .vcf file from the computer, which instantly results in an complete, updated list.

However, going in the other direction is my problem.

If I try to do the same in reverse, trying to import the .vcf file into the computer contacts, it wants to do it one contact at a time, instead of the full list all at once.

I suppose they can be Imported/Exported thru gmail, but I would prefer doing it directly...phone contacts only, without importing gmail contacts

Thanks

kitpzyxmsir, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Importing Contacts in Windows 10

There is no "Add people" much less "Import from a file" only "Import contacts" and it lists crap I don't have. How do you really import a .cvs contacts file???

ImInChargeNotMikersoft, Sep 29, 2018
  4. bestellen Win User

Import contacts in to MS Mall on Win 10

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Import contacts in to MS Mall on Win 10

1. Import contacts in to MS Mall on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Import contacts Mall

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Importing email contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing email contacts: Hello, thank you for inviting me on to the forums. I have a new pc with Windows 10, Edge and 365. I wish to cope the email addresses from my onl pc which has pop 3 using Windows Live I have successfully exported tem on to a memory stick. when I follow the online istruction...
  5. Unable to Import Outlook cvs contacts in to my Win 10 Contacts folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Import Outlook cvs contacts in to my Win 10 Contacts folder.: Running Win 10 Home 1909. The Fax and Scan does not show any contacts. I exported my Outlook contacts and it downloaded to the downloads folder but will not import to my Contacts folder. My mail account shows I have contacts from Outlook but they do not show up when I use Fax...
  6. importing .vcf contacts into MS Mail - how do I?

importing .vcf contacts into MS Mail - how do I?: I have my MS Mail pointed to my Yahoo account. I need to import contacts from here C:\Users\cechi\Contacts - how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-vcf-contacts-into-ms-mail-how-do-i/f912bfd9-4d93-4633-a8aa-d859ab1b308d"
  7. Contact import

Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  8. how to import WinLiveMail contacts export into Mail in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to import WinLiveMail contacts export into Mail in Win 10: I need to know how to import WinLiveMail contacts export into Mail in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-import-winlivemail-contacts-export-into/fa4a4b1f-99c4-47d4-a596-ef989d1df366
  9. Application error in importer DLL while importing vcf to Win contacts.

in Browsers and Email
    Application error in importer DLL while importing vcf to Win contacts.: Hi, I am not sure if this is the suitable forum section or not. I have exported my Android cellphone contacts into a single VCF file. Then, I have sent that VCF file to my Windows 10 notebook via Bluethooth. However, while importing contacts to Windows 10 Contact folder...
  10. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249