Windows 10: Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10

Discus and support Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Windows 10 (v. 1809) machine. I previously had a MacBook Pro. Can I import the Contacts book from my Mac to my Windows PC? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bob W T, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Bob W T Win User

Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10

I recently purchased a Windows 10 (v. 1809) machine. I previously had a MacBook Pro. Can I import the Contacts book from my Mac to my Windows PC? If so, how?

:)

Bob W T, Nov 19, 2018

2. Contact list import

Hi Dennis,

We appreciate you posting your concern here in the Community forum. In order to help you with your question about importing contact list to mail, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Can you confirm to us what email application would you like your contact list to be imported to? (ex. Windows Mail App, Outlook app or other email applications.)
    • Have you already added your account to People app? If not, kindly follow the steps from the link below and focus on the Add accounts option to do this.

People app help

On Windows 10, the People app is used to sync all your contacts to your device. You can import contacts from various email services. Please refer to the Add contacts option from the link above to be
    able to add or import contacts.

Kindly reply to this thread for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 19, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Contacts List

Hi Brad,

It seems like you're having challenges with your contacts in Windows 10 Mail app. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Does the issue happen to imported contacts only?
    • Have you tried importing your contacts again?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

If your Mail app is not working correctly, you may try to troubleshoot it by performing the steps on this

article

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further help.

Ramon Imp, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Import Contacts list

2. List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app: I can not find any way to get to a list of contacts in the mail app. I know it collects a list of all people who send me emails, because when I start to type a name in a new email, it automatically comes up with the complete name and address. How can I edit this list or add...
  3. List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app: I can not find any way to get to a list of contacts in the mail app. I know it collects a list of all people who send me emails, because when I start to type a name in a new email, it automatically comes up with the complete name and address. How can I edit this list or add...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Contact list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Contact list: Contacts list from gmail won't import into Windows 10 Mail. Originally tried from old Windows Live Mail, same result. How do I import bulk Contacts??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-contact-list/7c00f0c6-dfc8-4496-b798-a3e9a19f4885
  5. window mail importing contacts

window mail importing contacts: I have contacts exported from outlook that I would like to import into mail. In these contacts I have groups. I see some (very old) contacts show up in my people but nothing current. How can I make a direct import into this program?...
  6. Import contacts to mail app

Import contacts to mail app: Hey, How can I import contacts from my ...mail.com email account into the mail app on the new microsoft surface laptop. I can only see support for Google accounts...
  7. Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app

Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app: I am trying to import my email contact list from Windows Live Mail to the Windows 10 mail app. It says to import contacts to the People app but that doesn't seem to work. I have the file on a SD card in the .csv format...any ideas? Thanks...
  8. Contact list import

Contact list import: how do you import a contact list into mail? *****Moved from Windows 10 / Install & upgrade***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/contact-list-import/361eb2be-1cf8-48c8-aa5a-12fb814a1396
  9. Contact list import

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact list import: how do you import a contact list into mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/contact-list-import/361eb2be-1cf8-48c8-aa5a-12fb814a1396
  10. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import contacts to windows 10 mail

2. import contacts to windows 10 mail app

3. contacts list in windows 10

4. import contacts to windows mail,
  5. windows 10 mail import contacts,
  6. import contacts to windows 10,
  7. windows contacts list windows 10,
  8. import contacts to mail for windows 10,
  9. where are contacts in win 10 mail,
  10. import contacts into windows 10 mail app,
  11. import contacts to mail app,