Windows 10: Import contacts to mail app

Discus and support Import contacts to mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, How can I import contacts from my ...mail.com email account into the mail app on the new microsoft surface laptop. I can only see support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by katehoward2, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Import contacts to mail app

Hey,

How can I import contacts from my ...mail.com email account into the mail app on the new microsoft surface laptop.

I can only see support for Google accounts

:)

katehoward2, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Helmut Win User

Import contacts into Mail

The linked People App is where contacts are, the link is next to the Cog in The Mail App.
    You can't use the *.CSV file directly however you can link with a Gmail Account.
    Use the Webmail interface for Gmail > Contacts > More > Import > Contacts from CSV.

You maybe able to do this with an Outlook Mail Account, though I don't find that specific option.
    Or maybe some other Account you have selected in the People App, or setup in the Mail App.

Helmut, Aug 21, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 21, 2019
  4. geercom Win User

Import contacts to mail app

Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts

I don't understand what it means by "Create one or more folders in the list of folders that synchronize with your Outlook.com account". What does that mean? Are you saying you can create these folders somewhere inside Outlook.com and that the folders have to have the same names as the WLM folders? I don't understand. What folders are the ones that sync with Outlook.com? Where are these?

geercom, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Import contacts to mail app

1. Import contacts to mail app - Similar Threads - Import contacts mail

2. Mail app contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app contacts: Ok here goes. windows 10. I add a contact. When sending an e-mail to that person it comes back undeliverable. Then I realize I spelled it incorrectly. I go to that contact, click edit & correct & save the info. Now, when I forward an e-mail I click in the To: window, start...
  3. window mail importing contacts

window mail importing contacts: I have contacts exported from outlook that I would like to import into mail. In these contacts I have groups. I see some (very old) contacts show up in my people but nothing current. How can I make a direct import into this program?...
  4. Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file

Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file: I have 3 questions regarding issues I'm having with Windows 10 Mail. (1) When typing a particular contact's name (same for several actually) within an email, two or more options pop-up. One of them is correct and the other options are totally wrong - i.e. not any contacts...
  5. Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app

Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app: I am trying to import my email contact list from Windows Live Mail to the Windows 10 mail app. It says to import contacts to the People app but that doesn't seem to work. I have the file on a SD card in the .csv format...any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10

Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10: I recently purchased a Windows 10 (v. 1809) machine. I previously had a MacBook Pro. Can I import the Contacts book from my Mac to my Windows PC? If so, how?...
  7. Importing contacts to People app

Importing contacts to People app: Why isn't there a simple way to import .csv or .vcf files into the Windows 10 People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/importing-contacts-to-people-app/0d68f2a1-021b-436f-a663-d6cfd36ed24a
  8. Import old e-mail and contacts

Import old e-mail and contacts: Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case and have access to all data. However when I open Microsoft Mail I can not find where to import....
  9. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249
  10. Importing mail and contacts from Windows mail in Vista

in Browsers and Email
    Importing mail and contacts from Windows mail in Vista: I am trying to move the email for a friend after she got a Windows 10 laptop. Her old pc is on Vista. After searching I have that there is no way to import email into the new Windows mail in Windows 10. Can anybody recommend a good free email app that can import the mail and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail not importing facebook contacts error language:en

2. importing contacts into windows 10 mail app

3. import csv to windows mail 10